Page 1 of 75 12341151 ... LastLast

Thread: Critically Evaluate the last movie you saw.

Please, tell us what is the latest movie you watched?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by darkblue View Post
    sorceress and white snake 7/10
    it was good time pass movie.but lang is chines.so i didn't understand the very well.
    You really suck at the keyboard thing don't you ?
    My money says his limitations do not stop with the keyboard.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by darkblue View Post
    sorceress and white snake 7/10
    it was good time pass movie.but lang is chines.so i didn't understand the very well.
    I went to see Spiderman 3 in a movie theater in China once, we were in Xi'an and had about 4 hours to kill before our train left. My thought was that since it was only just released in the U.S. at the time, it'll most likely be subtitled. In one of the very few instances that I was ever wrong, the movie was in fact dubbed. So there we sat, watching the entire Spiderman 3 in Chinese. It actually didn't bother me, I feel like if it was in English I probably would have walked out of the theater before it finished.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I've never asked, but what were you doing in China, Macky?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    anigav's Avatar Dicks-lexic
    Ni Hao Macky, don't tell me you saw this movie

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I've never asked, but what were you doing in China, Macky?
    I was there twice. The first time (Spiderman 3 incident) was when I went to visit my wife who was living/working there for 6 months. The second time was when I was giving a 12-hour lecture series on Environmental Chemistry at a university in Beijing ($2600 for two weeks, they paid for my flight and put me up in a nice flat, score).

Quote Originally Posted by anigav View Post
    Ni Hao Macky, don't tell me you saw this movie
    They're speaking Japanese, and that obviously when Spidermaneru was part of the Science Ninja Team. I have to say, the actions sequences are much better than the Batman series, though it was 10 years its junior.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    The Hangover 2.

It was like a cheap photocopy of the original film (which wasn't that good either). Though Chang from Community was in it but he died and then got arrested (spoilers) so that sucked.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Armageddon
    I like this film, lots of actions. And also, I'm amused by the cliches and physical inaccuracies that appear throughout the movie. But of course, not a movie I watch if I have a choice (it was the only thing going on TV atm).

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Al_X View Post
    Armageddon
    I like this film, lots of actions. And also, I'm amused by the cliches and physical inaccuracies that appear throughout the movie. But of course, not a movie I watch if I have a choice (it was the only thing going on TV atm).
    Thanks for playing ' I really don't have a fucking clue ', you are tonights leading contestant and may yet go onto the bonus round where hopefully you get to remove yourself from the gene pool.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Gee, I thought Al's response was far superior to your average sub-10 post invite vampire.
    It had a beginning, a middle and an end...bonus points for excluding a rating scale.

I'm afraid however, that major points will be deducted for Bachmannesque inconsistencies betwixt the opening- "I like this film, lots of actions" (sic)- and the closing- "Not a movie I watch, if I have a choice".
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

Page 1 of 75 12341151 ... LastLast