Page 112 of 545 FirstFirst ... 1262102109110111112113114115122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    :/
    Last edited by Snee; 03-22-2012 at 10:46 AM.

2. Lounge   -   #1112
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    My mate with the scarred urethra had to get his lad out in hospital today. It was a preliminary 'frighten the fucking bejaysus out of the patient' kinda thing. I think they do it to keep down costs on the National Health. Intimidate the walking wounded so they walk the fuck somewhere else.

In his own words...

Originally quoted by My Mate With The Dodgy Todger

Did you get my message about the dick meeting i had. My options are superb, for me the term cured doesn't really apply. Either i get the same operation i had before and live a life of daily knob stretching, or, i have invasive surgery that the Paki doc described as cosmetically undesirable and spend the next few years hoping it doesn't get worse. The latter involves them cutting into my wab and sewing in a 'skin flap' that will render me disabled in terms of a stand up piss pot. Fun times! Needless to say i shall be either choosing the first option or hanging myself forthwith
    Fuck that. Fuck that all over the place.

Take note, oh yee of the perfect penis. It could happen to you.

3. Lounge   -   #1113
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    My mate with the scarred urethra had to get his lad out in hospital today. It was a preliminary 'frighten the fucking bejaysus out of the patient' kinda thing. I think they do it to keep down costs on the National Health. Intimidate the walking wounded so they walk the fuck somewhere else.

In his own words...

Did you get my message about the dick meeting i had. My options are superb, for me the term cured doesn't really apply. Either i get the same operation i had before and live a life of daily knob stretching, or, i have invasive surgery that the Paki doc described as cosmetically undesirable and spend the next few years hoping it doesn't get worse. The latter involves them cutting into my wab and sewing in a 'skin flap' that will render me disabled in terms of a stand up piss pot. Fun times! Needless to say i shall be either choosing the first option or hanging myself forthwith

What was the back-story on that? I kinda remember you saying something a ways back, but the details are lost...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #1114
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

In his own words...

What was the back-story on that? I kinda remember you saying something a ways back, but the details are lost...
    Not much of a back story. We were comparing biological tragedies one day and my mate's knob happened to pop up.

5. Lounge   -   #1115
    In other, rather more fucking fantastic news, the previews for LOEG Century 2009 are out. I'm making baby muck in what's left of my pants.

league 1.jpg

league 2.jpg

league 3.jpg

league 4.jpg
    Last edited by chalice; 03-22-2012 at 09:33 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #1116
    Gay dick story fag.

7. Lounge   -   #1117
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyjuarez View Post
    Gay dick story fag.
    Shut the fuck up, you fucking minority.

Get back to being a wetback paedophile and being stupid. It's what you do best.

8. Lounge   -   #1118
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?

In his own words...

What about a transplant, aren't there a number of members right here who have no foreseeable use for theirs in the coming decades?
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

9. Lounge   -   #1119

10. Lounge   -   #1120
    manker's Avatar effendi

In his own words...

Sometimes, when you see someone you care about is suffering, your closest kin. You think; 'would that I could take your pain from you and suffer in your stead'.
    Or something that doesn't sound quite so pretentious.

But fuck no, dad. All the best with your knob rot. I'm staying the fuck miles away from this
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.