Page 132 of 545 FirstFirst ... 3282122129130131132133134135142182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I'm afraid that answer will have to wait until August when the movie comes out.
    I will tell you that the new one cost in excess of $200 million dollars plus another $100 million for advertising and yet August is historically a dumping ground for bad movies not potential blockbusters.
    So as I see it potential positives: Didn't have to write the script around places for Arnold one-liners,better CG,Kate Beckinsale being sexy and kicking ass.
    Potential negatives: no Mars,racism as it's now the it's Euros against the Chinese,plot will take a backseat to the improved CG ,Colin Farrel probably survives.

Anyway it's basically a moot point since as you watch Vampire Diaries I assume your standards must be incredibly low.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #1312
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'm afraid that answer will have to wait until August when the movie comes out.
    I will tell you that the new one cost in excess of $200 million dollars plus another $100 million for advertising and yet August is historically a dumping ground for bad movies not potential blockbusters.
    So as I see it potential positives: Didn't have to write the script around places for Arnold one-liners,better CG,Kate Beckinsale being sexy and kicking ass.
    Potential negatives: no Mars,racism as it's now the it's Euros against the Chinese,plot will take a backseat to the improved CG ,Colin Farrel probably survives.

Anyway it's basically a moot point since as you watch Vampire Diaries I assume your standards must be incredibly low.
    Okay, that's clear enough
    I'll watch it.

Also, I can only assume that you've never watched the vampire diaries.
    It's about this good vampire who wrote in a diary for the first episode and then went bad while his evil brother turned good. The good brother is back to being good and the bad brother has reverted to type also.
    There are also hawt chicks. werewolves and magic rings.

There literally isn't anything to dislike.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #1313
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    I don't like things that are too representative of my real life.

4. Lounge   -   #1314
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I don't like things that are too representative of my real life.
    You're the guy who gets taken home to meet the parents and you think everything has gone fine, but when you leave, the mam says to the dad; 'He seems nice'. To which the dad arches an eyebrow and replies; 'Too nice, I don't trust him'.

You're Canadia's answer to Xander Harris.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

5. Lounge   -   #1315
    I see things but only out of my good eye.

6. Lounge   -   #1316
    manker's Avatar effendi

Okay well tell me how you get on with it. Start a thread in movie world, if you like, since I'm up to date with that series and will read it.
    And also - Angel > Buffy > Vampire Diaries > *

7. Lounge   -   #1317
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    I'm watching Firefly.

Firefly > all of those.

8. Lounge   -   #1318
    manker's Avatar effendi
    True.
    I should have said but what I posted pertains to vampire tellybox canon.

Also, the akinator knew who Badger was when I was procrastinating earlier. Have you wasted time on that? it's pretty damn awesome.

9. Lounge   -   #1319
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    True.
    I should have said but what I posted pertains to vampire tellybox canon.

Also, the akinator knew who Badger was when I was procrastinating earlier. Have you wasted time on that? it's pretty damn awesome.
    Doesn't work I think it's cos it tries to redirect me to a localized version, which doesn't seem to exist.

Racists, one and all.

10. Lounge   -   #1320
    Firefly was admittedly great but then again it didn't last long enough to go to shit. On the other hand both Buffy and Angel grew richer as they went along although I never figured out why they decided to kill out Angel's original sidekick Doyle and replace him with Cordelia.