Page 135 of 545 FirstFirst ... 3585125132133134135136137138145185235 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    I'd have guessed something like this. True story.

2. Lounge   -   #1342
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    I'd have guessed something like this. True story.
    No but I'd gladly trade my left nut for one if anyone would like to offer.

Actually it was just something called a PWO(pre-workout) supplement where one of the ingredients 1 ,3- dimethylamylamine ( a mild stimulant derived from geraniums) had it's designation changed from supplement to drug in Canada and couple other Commonwealth countries.
    Apparently you still can't import drugs.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #1343
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    one of the ingredients 1 ,3- dimethylamylamine ( a mild stimulant derived from geraniums) had it's designation changed from supplement to drug in Canada
    You can thank Cancer research for that one.

By the way almost No supplements at all are actually effective. The most acceptable one from a scientific perspective is Creatine. But then if you factor in the side-effects, and the terribly essential detoxing after, you're better off without it.
    Ellipses go here.

4. Lounge   -   #1344
    You are speaking as someone who has read a lot but has never used a PWO.I thought the same way until I tried one and the experience being a bit revelatory.
    Sure most of the "benefits" are simply a caffeine high but I can honestly say that I rarely feel the same level of limiting fatigue that I use to experience all the time the day following a hard workout.
    Anyway as far as I've heard there are no studies to link DMAA to cancer if that's what you are suggesting .Any of the anecdotal side effects seem to be more about increased anxiety or shortness of breath.The alleged risk of higher blood pressure or increased pulse seems to have been pretty much disproved.

Also detoxifying from creatine?Your body produces creatine .Sure if you overdose on the stuff you may end up harming your kidneys/liver but simply eating a diet too high in protein could have the same effect.

Anyway I'm not a scientist so I would be more than happy to believe anything you tell me if you back it up will hard evidence.

5. Lounge   -   #1345
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    side effects seem to be more about increased anxiety or shortness of breath.
    So, we can look forward to your future posts reading like a Jew with asthma, then.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #1346
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    side effects seem to be more about increased anxiety or shortness of breath.
    So, we can look forward to your future posts reading like a buff and sexy Jew with asthma and a shortened life expectancy ,then.

7. Lounge   -   #1347
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    DMT should do it.
    Now go away.

8. Lounge   -   #1348
    The only drugs I do are of the accidental kind.

9. Lounge   -   #1349
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1980209/ Suddenly Transformers doesn't look so bad.

10. Lounge   -   #1350
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1980209/ Suddenly Transformers doesn't look so bad.
    Tony Shalhoub and Rob Corddry are the bodybuilders.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.