Page 147 of 545 FirstFirst ... 4797137144145146147148149150157197247 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

ckrit's Avatar Flagpole
    I know, right.

Thank fuck some clever american invented ikea or I'd be sat on the floor watching my stories, like.
    ckrit d<rit c|<rit

Mi signotaur > urs.

2. Lounge   -   #1462
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Bo. Do you scratch the balding side more often than the other.

Nope, no skin irritation/inflammation/infection or allergies or owt at all.
    I meant it more in a second world war tic kind of way, which may have caused it.
    Now go away.

3. Lounge   -   #1463
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post

Nope, no skin irritation/inflammation/infection or allergies or owt at all.
    I meant it more in a second world war tic kind of way, which may have caused it.
    Nope, nowt like that, it just appeared (the missus noticed it a couple of months ago, then i spotted it the next thyme I shaved my heid).

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

4. Lounge   -   #1464
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Do you shave it altogether, or do you use clippers at the lowest setting or something?

I tried shaving it all off last summer, but couldn't get beyond a bit of stubble. First I tried clippers, then I went at it with an electric shaver.

Even tried one of them disposable razor-thingies, but my hair just messed it up. It basically did nothing.

5. Lounge   -   #1465
    I mostly use clippers with no guard but if i'm feeling fancy, i'll use a razor and get it right down to smooth skin (takes a bit of time to get it all smooth, like). My hair grows quick tho', if I use a razor it's back to the length it'd be if i'd used clippers with no guard within a couple of days.

6. Lounge   -   #1466
    Don't use a disposable razor, they're shite. I use the same gillette razor I use on my face for it (use a new head though) and that works best. Shaving it as short as possible with clippers first makes it a whole load easier too.

7. Lounge   -   #1467
    Last time I did mine, about a month ago, I had the guard on, at the lowest setting. Actually, first I tried like 4 cm, but didn't have a comb, so it didn't work too well, so I went to 3 cm, which also was crap, then I tried 2.5 and it sort of worked, but I messed up at the back of my head. So I just went with the lowest, which is 3mm.

Then I took the guard off to trim a bit, and got burnt. I'd been running it for so long, it had gotten hot.

Next day at work I had a red streak on the back of my neck. True story.
    Last edited by Snee; 04-12-2012 at 05:28 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #1468
    Don't use a disposable razor, they're shite. I use the same gillette razor I use on my face for it (use a new head though) and that works best. Shaving it as short as possible with clippers first makes it a whole load easier too.
    Ta for the tip.

9. Lounge   -   #1469
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Last time I did mine, about a month ago, I had the guard on, at the lowest setting. Actually, first I tried like 4 cm, but didn't have a comb, so it didn't work too well, so I went to 3 cm, which also was crap, then I tried 2.5 and it sort of worked, but I messed up at the back of my head. Se I just went with the lowest, which is 3mm.

Then I took the guard off to trim a bit, and got burnt. I'd been running it for so long, it had gotten hot.

Next day at work I had a red streak on the back of my neck. True story.
    You've either got some weird northern euro hair type which refuses to be cut by normal methods or your clippers are a bit shit.

10. Lounge   -   #1470
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Ta for the tip.
    Use plenty of shaving gel too, obviousment.