Page 154 of 545 FirstFirst ... 54104144151152153154155156157164204254 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    He's been waiting for ages.
    It'd be funny to ban him now.
    Let him get his joke out first. The poor stalking freak is chomping at the bit. It better be good, though. I won't be holding my breath.

Too late.
    it's kinder this way.

I imagine he's just smashed his keyboard and possibly some of his Squeamous memorabilia to smithereens, however.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #1532
    ckrit's Avatar Flagpole
    Fuck no. She's responsible for the first atheist thread where I didn't call the OP all sorts of names for shits and giggles.

I could tell she was special even back then. So there.
    ckrit d<rit c|<rit

Mi signotaur > urs.

3. Lounge   -   #1533
    chalice's Avatar ____________________

Cheers, mankdawg.

Having no internets is a bad scene. Had to use my imagination to masturbate and everything, and the buffer time in my cranium is worse than fucking dial-up. True story.
    You should have said something, I had assumed you'd have a back up of the internets.
    I could have sent you my copy.

Btw, I was getting dangerously close to emailing a; 'is everything alright, mate :unsure:' note.

Which might or might not have been a bit ghey.
    If only I'd known. It would've been ghey. Good job you didn't.

In other news, my mental daughter got into a fucking top notch grammar school and I think the 14 year old is getting his end away (he looks confused and delighted).

I tried to join the dots with a magic marker on the acne on his back the other day, but I only got as far as 'caw' before he ran away.

4. Lounge   -   #1534
    ckrit's Avatar Flagpole
    You guise have traded emails. Like girls

Are ewe pen pals now?
    ckrit d<rit c|<rit

Mi signotaur > urs.

5. Lounge   -   #1535

Let him get his joke out first. The poor stalking freak is chomping at the bit. It better be good, though. I won't be holding my breath.

Too late.
    it's kinder this way.

I imagine he's just smashed his keyboard and possibly some of his Squeamous memorabilia to smithereens, however.
    Assuming there is anger where there is just resolve Fool.

Seen my latest blog update manker, it's all about you.

Seriously chavis you should let me know who I should do first, I am interested.

6. Lounge   -   #1536
    ckrit's Avatar Flagpole
    Oh, god. You're just a terrible retard, aren't you.
    ckrit d<rit c|<rit

Mi signotaur > urs.

7. Lounge   -   #1537
    Yep, that's me. I'm retarded enough to think that actions have consequences, what an odd bloke eh?

8. Lounge   -   #1538
    manker's Avatar effendi
    You should have said something, I had assumed you'd have a back up of the internets.
    I could have sent you my copy.

Btw, I was getting dangerously close to emailing a; 'is everything alright, mate :unsure:' note.

Which might or might not have been a bit ghey.
    If only I'd known. It would've been ghey. Good job you didn't.

In other news, my mental daughter got into a fucking top notch grammar school and I think the 14 year old is getting his end away (he looks confused and delighted).

I tried to join the dots with a magic marker on the acne on his back the other day, but I only got as far as 'caw' before he ran away.
    Fourteen's a great age for that. You can brag with impunity 'cus everyone is impressed. And perhaps now the gifted one will stop breaking your fecking laptops.

My son's bought some Messi football boots with his birthday money today, so I'm off out for a kick around.
    They were £60 near enough. He's eight and will grow out of them in no time at all.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

9. Lounge   -   #1539
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesW View Post
    it's kinder this way.

Assuming there is anger where there is just resolve Fool.

Seen my latest blog update manker, it's all about you.

Seriously chavis you should let me know who I should do first, I am interested.
    You have a blog in which you write about me. This is news.

Would you like me to send you a signed picture of myself, you could perhaps put stick it to your dressing table mirror and write 'manker <3' in lipstick just underneath it.

10. Lounge   -   #1540
    ckrit's Avatar Flagpole
    Dave, you idiot. If you spent half the effort you do on faffing about on the internets being an arseclown, on doing something productive instead, like seeking psychiatric help or patching up your, by all account monumental fuckup of a marriage, you might not be crazy as a shithouse rat now.
    Last edited by ckrit; 04-13-2012 at 04:50 PM.
    ckrit d<rit c|<rit

Mi signotaur > urs.