Page 155 of 545 FirstFirst ... 55105145152153154155156157158165205255 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by ckrit View Post
    You guise have traded emails. Like girls

Are ewe pen pals now?
    We did it in a manly way like for ebewks and stuff and if there was any cawk-watching, it was only to compare sizes so it wasn't ghey.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #1542
    ckrit's Avatar Flagpole
    Pfft.

I found your photo wot I saved the other day:

pink-curly-hair-clips.jpg
    ckrit d<rit c|<rit

Mi signotaur > urs.

3. Lounge   -   #1543
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I'd do me.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #1544
    ckrit's Avatar Flagpole
    So would I.
    ckrit d<rit c|<rit

Mi signotaur > urs.

5. Lounge   -   #1545
    ckrit's Avatar Flagpole
    Got any noods?
    ckrit d<rit c|<rit

Mi signotaur > urs.

6. Lounge   -   #1546
    Dave, you idiot. If you spent half the effort you do on faffing about on the internets being an arseclown, on doing something productive instead, like seeking psychiatric help or patching up your, by all account monumental fuckup of a marriage, you might not be crazy as a shithouse rat now.
    See there we go again, with yet another useless cunt thinking they can disrespect me by using my real first name, whilst they whine on about me not respecting them and their friends.

I'm sure that's part of all your problems you know... all of you. You think you can be as disrespectful as you like and that no one will ever have the bollocks to seriously disrespect you back.

My marriage is fine thanks.

I love the idea that I who didn't spew lies about her behind the scenes, who didn't pour shit all over someones real life for months, who has only ever poured shit on the scum who have poured shit on me, who doesn't think there afre nmo consequences for the way I treat others, am the one who needs help. It's really really funny. What's more is that it's the opinion of retards who do behave that way, and expect there to be no consequences You're all mental.

7. Lounge   -   #1547
    ckrit's Avatar Flagpole
    Oh noes.

Did Dave kill eberyone in the lounge but me already?

This is like when that dewd wakes up from his coma in in 28 days later and it's all newspapers on the floor and badly parked cars.
    ckrit d<rit c|<rit

Mi signotaur > urs.

8. Lounge   -   #1548
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Oh noes.

Did Dave kill eberyone in the lounge but me already?

This is like when that dewd wakes up from his coma in in 28 days later and it's all newspapers on the floor and badly parked cars.
    It's just us left now.

We'll be talking to ourselves in no time at all

9. Lounge   -   #1549
    Et tu's Avatar Poster
    Not to wurry, guise.

I'll save you
    My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really.

10. Lounge   -   #1550
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Save me too. Dave is coming to get me. Oh noes. How he plans to do that, I haven't a fucking notion. I'll be hella impressed if he does.

He seems somewhat tormented with the misapprehension that I said bad stuff on the internets about him. That's just not the kinda thing I would do, though, so I just don't know where he gets it from. I never said nuffink, Dave. :dunno:

Unless he means all that stuff I posted about him being an unbalanced stalker, a liar, a generally bad parent and a preposterously bad husband. In which case, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. I did say all that and I'd say it again in a fucking heartbeat.

I'm a waiting, Dave The Depraved, but my money's on old age getting to me first, you fucking nincompoop.