Page 158 of 545 FirstFirst ... 58108148155156157158159160161168208258 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    You horrendously abuse the english language when you type it, and the angrier you get, the worse it gets. So from my perspective at least I get treated to remedial writing from someone so incensed they barely make sense, making the effort barely worthwhile personally.
    I must admit to feeling a sense of curiosity about this thing you all have about me being angry.

chavis posts death threats against me, but he's not read as angry.
    manker posts lies about me stalking her, but he's not angry.

I post similar stuff, but I am apparently ranting and raving and smashing my keyboard... but I'm not I wonder why you all credit yourselves with being able to cause in me that which you all constantly deny I cause in you?
    Last edited by arseclown; 04-13-2012 at 11:24 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #1572
    Quote Originally Posted by ckrit View Post
    I expect he was well-chuffed that the time machine he'd just invented worked, and probably mostly thinking of that, and how to clip your wee head just right with the hammer he was carrying as he was nearing your crib.

I'll have to give it to him - he did turn you both dumb and mental without impairing your future typing skills too badly. Shame about all the collateral damage, but I suppose it was worth it to wreck your life.

Anything that would explain how manker could make you do what you do pretty much has to involve someone going back in time.
    See your bile is much nicer when you don't personalise it with my real name, the one none of you should know but for your nasty little cunt of a female friend.

3. Lounge   -   #1573
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Yeah, Dave. I'm not the one who got banned. I'm not the one airing his shitey keks on the internets. I'm not the one popping cranial arteries when someone mentions he has an eight year old daughter. I'm not the one setting up ineffectual blogs which serve only to underline his pathetic rejection issues.

I must admit, though, telling you I was gonna get you whacked on the internets was some super-duper fun times. So you're right there. I wish there was another you so I could do it all over again.

4. Lounge   -   #1574
    I'm still waiting for plod to show up, btw. Must be three months or more since you narked on me. I can only imagine they must be busy or something.

5. Lounge   -   #1575
    Quote Originally Posted by ckrit View Post
    Anything that would explain how manker could make you do what you do pretty much has to involve someone going back in time.
    I suppose I should cover this once again for the hard of understanding around here.

On the day manker decided he would make me "move on irl" I showed that my last five threads hadn't been about the lie she fed chavis, and ths shit storm of lies you'd all created around that. I showed that it wasn't me who raised the subject on that Sunday. That it wasn't me who needed to move on. Sure enough here we are many months later and you retards still can't move on. How many times does my name come up on a board I'm rarely posting on? How many times do you all spew bile at me when I'm not even here to answer it. God sake you mentalists, you've even set up a site for it on wordpress.com.

I was quite happy to just carry on here and leave all the crap in the past, but no manker decided it was an issue... and so it is an issue... and it will remain one, until I am done with it. As I said manker created all of this, and it ain't going away.
    Last edited by arseclown; 04-13-2012 at 11:36 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #1576
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    Yeah, Dave. I'm not the one who got banned. I'm not the one airing his shitey keks on the internets. I'm not the one popping cranial arteries when someone mentions he has an eight year old daughter. I'm not the one setting up ineffectual blogs which serve only to underline his pathetic rejection issues.

I must admit, though, telling you I was gonna get you whacked on the internets was some super-duper fun times. So you're right there. I wish there was another you so I could do it all over again.
    Yeah, odd that innit chavis... I wasn't banned until you fessed up about her nasty little lie filled PM and the truth about where all the shitty little lies came from was out.

I must admit it looks to me like once the truth was out and you all knew her lie was exposed I held all the cards and could abuse you (and her of course) at will you all bottled it. That can't be right can it chavis? You're not all cowardly custards sitting out here not prepared to take on someone who behaves like you all do?

7. Lounge   -   #1577
    I'm still waiting for plod to show up, btw. Must be three months or more since you narked on me. I can only imagine they must be busy or something.
    Aha! The joys of the British Criminal Justice system, basically they're of no use... if you want something doing you have to do it yourself in this country. It's reassuring though for a stalker and potential mentalist homicidal maniac like me... ;-)

8. Lounge   -   #1578
    Oh! And you can sit out here denying that it matters that she used you like that chavis... but I know better. I know you're pissed off about it

Sorry mate, I did try and warn you.

9. Lounge   -   #1579
    Quote Originally Posted by arseclown View Post
    and it ain't going away.
    Oh noes.

Dave, you're just J-Dye now only considerably more mental. I stopped giving a fuck about J-Dye about two days after he got banned. I stopped giving a fuck about you the next day.

I've had sniffles that were of more concern to me than you will ever be. I'm more concerned about your children and what your psychoses are manifesting themselves as in the family home. I fear for them. I really do. If I had your address, I'd be getting Ester Ranzen over there right smart.

10. Lounge   -   #1580
    Quote Originally Posted by arseclown View Post

Yeah, odd that innit chavis... I wasn't banned until you fessed up about her nasty little lie filled PM and the truth about where all the shitty little lies came from was out.

I must admit it looks to me like once the truth was out and you all knew her lie was exposed I held all the cards and could abuse you (and her of course) at will you all bottled it. That can't be right can it chavis? You're not all cowardly custards sitting out here not prepared to take on someone who behaves like you all do?
    I got you banned, Dave. It was a master-stroke. Admit it. I spilt the beans when the time was right. I had you doing Chubby Checker and the Fat Boys all over the place for a year.