Page 159 of 545 FirstFirst ... 59109149156157158159160161162169209259 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

chalice's Avatar ____________________

2. Lounge   -   #1582
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    Oh noes.

Dave, you're just J-Dye now only considerably more mental. I stopped giving a fuck about J-Dye about two days after he got banned. I stopped giving a fuck about you the next day.

I've had sniffles that were of more concern to me than you will ever be. I'm more concerned about your children and what your psychoses are manifesting themselves as in the family home. I fear for them. I really do. If I had your address, I'd be getting Ester Ranzen over there right smart.
    See now there's the problem chavis.

She knew I never posed a threat of any kind.

You've come to realise I don't pose any threat.

Yet I'm banned because I pose some kind of threat and need to be forced to move on irl.

Doesn't make any sense that does it? So make your mind up chavis... if all I am is some meaningless spastic posting crap... why can't you handle that? Why did I have to be banned?

3. Lounge   -   #1583
    I got you banned, Dave. It was a master-stroke. Admit it. I spilt the beans when the time was right. I had you doing Chubby Checker and the Fat Boys all over the place for a year.
    Awww fuck chavis... sorry mate... unfortunately you can't claim any more credit for me being banned than I can for your epic flid out... she got me banned. The credit is all hers.

4. Lounge   -   #1584
    I can handle it just fine, Dave. I just thought it would be fun to get you banned. And it was, so it's its own reward.

5. Lounge   -   #1585
    Credit where credit is due chavis old chap, you have to hand it to her, she played us both over all of this crap like an expert.

6. Lounge   -   #1586
    I can handle it just fine, Dave. I just thought it would be fun to get you banned. And it was, so it's its own reward.
    Keep deluding yourself with that mate, I'm sure it makes you feel better every time you realise how she used you

7. Lounge   -   #1587
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by arseclown View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    You horrendously abuse the english language when you type it, and the angrier you get, the worse it gets. So from my perspective at least I get treated to remedial writing from someone so incensed they barely make sense, making the effort barely worthwhile personally.
    I must admit to feeling a sense of curiosity about this thing you all have about me being angry.

chavis posts death threats against me, but he's not read as angry.
    manker posts lies about me stalking her, but he's not angry.

I post similar stuff, but I am apparently ranting and raving and smashing my keyboard... but I'm not I wonder why you all credit yourselves with being able to cause in me that which you all constantly deny I cause in you?
    Oh so you to type like that when you're calm, well OK I believe you....
    A question though, if you are so calm, and this all beneath you, why do you need a blog and to create several alternate usernames (including this latest charmingly titled one ) to point out said sad pathetic rant of a blog.
    Now I say it is a sad pathetic rant of a blog for one specific reason, there are zero replies or comments to your rants, you do realise you are talking to your self, no one is actually interacting with you. They don't care, you have banged your tin drum for so long it is just background noise you irritating little man.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

8. Lounge   -   #1588
    Quote Originally Posted by arseclown View Post
    Credit where credit is due chavis old chap, you have to hand it to her, she played us both over all of this crap like an expert.
    If it was all a lie, Dave, which nobody seems to believe except yourself, then it stopped being a lie when you turned up at her house all moustachioed and misogynistic. You demonstrated the very nature you denied so vehemently. All it took was a little shove. So if it was a lie, it was an altruistic, utilitarian one. I prefer the term 'entrapment' myself, like.

9. Lounge   -   #1589
    Poster
    Just received a pm from Squeamous. I fucking knew it.

She says Dave did two years for tampering with his daughter and he's now on the sex offender's register for life.
    Apparently it's a matter of public record, so y'all can look it up if you don't believe me. Dave, you fucking pervert.
    Someone should ban this pedo scum.

people like him make me sick. Not sick enough to touch kids. But pretty sick. Touching kids is the worst, worse than touching your mother and then taunting her face.

Dave is a menace and he must be stopped.

10. Lounge   -   #1590
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Oh so you to type like that when you're calm, well OK I believe you....
    A question though, if you are so calm, and this all beneath you, why do you need a blog and to create several alternate usernames (including this latest charmingly titled one ) to point out said sad pathetic rant of a blog.
    Now I say it is a sad pathetic rant of a blog for one specific reason, there are zero replies or comments to your rants, you do realise you are talking to your self, no one is actually interacting with you. They don't care, you have banged your tin drum for so long it is just background noise you irritating little man.
    OK in the interests of trying to be open about all of this.

I have always come across as being aggressive to people who don't know me. Across the years on any number of different message boards. You can check that with Sophie. It's just how I come across. It's not because I'm angry. I can't help it although over the years I have tried to change the tone of my ramblings, I've never had any success with it it, so I gave up.

The blog was me copying Mary, he created one, I thought I can do that, so I did. There's nothing on it that's worth shit.

Irritating... I beg your fucking pardon... I'm far better than just irritating... I'm fucking obnoxious if you don't mind.