Page 160 of 545 FirstFirst ... 60110150157158159160161162163170210260 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

manker's Avatar effendi
    Sup, guise.

Looks like Dave's gone into contrite mode ahead of schedule.

There's nothing to see now, I guess. When he isn't mental, he isn't interesting.
    Bai, Dave
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #1592
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by football View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    Just received a pm from Squeamous. I fucking knew it.

She says Dave did two years for tampering with his daughter and he's now on the sex offender's register for life.
    Apparently it's a matter of public record, so y'all can look it up if you don't believe me. Dave, you fucking pervert.
    Someone should ban this pedo scum.

people like him make me sick. Not sick enough to touch kids. But pretty sick. Touching kids is the worst, worse than touching your mother and then taunting her face.

Dave is a menace and he must be stopped.
    Yep, he's a sick pup right enough.

I've seen video footage of him laughing it up with Gary Glitter, Chris Langham and Pete Townsend in a Thai hot tub, waving lollipops enticingly at everything under three foot tall that happens by. Even Michael Barrymore walks into shot just to spit in their faces.

3. Lounge   -   #1593
    If it was all a lie, Dave, which nobody seems to believe except yourself, then it stopped being a lie when you turned up at her house all moustachioed and misogynistic. You demonstrated the very nature you denied so vehemently. All it took was a little shove. So if it was a lie, it was an altruistic, utilitarian one. I prefer the term 'entrapment' myself, like.
    chavis, let me timeline it for you.

I turned up and started in playing with you.
    She sent you that PM.

You started in on the stalker crap
    She took one or two digs at me on here.

I asked her via PM to stay away from me.
    The stalker crap continued.

Eventually I accepted that I would have to piss away several hours to ask her to her face to stay away from me.
    That's when I visited her... to ask her to please stay away from me.

Immediately after that visist she posted that "stay away from me or I'll call the police" post... I did love the irony of being told to stay away from someone who steadfastly has refused to stay away from the subject of me. Especially after pissing away two hours of my life going to ask her to stay away from me.
    She also stated then that her remarks about me posing a physical threat to her were meant as a lighthearted comment <- that's not word perfect, but that was what she said to you all on this board.

Fast forward a bit. She posted up that she knew Dave, that she knew he didn't pose her any danger. That he loved her... yeah OK she was a bit off the mark with that, but I do care about her (that she's OK and is happy, you know)... yeah even now after all this crap... that's what a stupid git I am.

You posted up your flid out thread... it all went downhill from there.

You revealed the existence of her PM.

Stalked her... yeah course I have... not.

4. Lounge   -   #1594
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis
    Just received a pm from Squeamous. I fucking knew it.

She says Dave did two years for tampering with his daughter and he's now on the sex offender's register for life.
    Apparently it's a matter of public record, so y'all can look it up if you don't believe me. Dave, you fucking pervert.

people like him make me sick. Not sick enough to touch kids. But pretty sick. Touching kids is the worst, worse than touching your mother and then taunting her face.

I've seen video footage of him laughing it up with Gary Glitter, Chris Langham and Pete Townsend in a Thai hot tub, waving lollipops enticingly at everything under three foot tall that happens by. Even Michael Barrymore walks into shot just to spit in their faces.
    Good thing Mulder doesn't live in Thailand
    Last edited by manker; 04-14-2012 at 12:18 AM.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

5. Lounge   -   #1595
    Ha ha. I'm not reading that, Dave.

Bye Dave.

6. Lounge   -   #1596
    :feardave:
    Last edited by arseclown; 04-14-2012 at 12:17 AM.

7. Lounge   -   #1597
    Ha ha. I'm not reading that, Dave.

Bye Dave.
    Bye chavis, catch you soon :-)

8. Lounge   -   #1598
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis

Good thing Mulder doesn't live in Thailand
    Are you sure? If I was interpol on the hunt for mulder, Thailand would be the first place I'd look. He'd make a fortune.

9. Lounge   -   #1599
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Hold up. What's all this about a baseball bat. Has something transpired where Dave said he's going to come and duff me up.
    With a bat.

Are you bringing a bat cus you're old, Dave. I thought you were ex-army. Have you gone a bit soft, like, or were you just lying.

n'awwh, it's sweet in a way. I've never met an internet tough guy who has such self esteem issues that he has to threaten defenceless accountants with baseball bats.

10. Lounge   -   #1600

Seen video footage, you lying bastard, you filmed it.