Page 172 of 545 FirstFirst ... 72122162169170171172173174175182222272 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Hey guise, I'm proper whoppered just like you always say and saying comma like, like. Just wanted to say that I wish I could drink with you figments once and enjoy a night out but am sourly disappointed at our distances, like. What I mean is that I love you, all of the you, and hope this admission gets buried in this thread.
    It won't

The distance is both a blessing and a curse. It sucks that we can't have a beer but it's for the best because I hear that Americans can't drink more than a pint and a half of proper UK produced babycham before being rendered insensible.
    If you were to drink with any of us, we'd rape you and then use your phone to buy stuff like anal-beads and RealDolls. And possibly pizza.

i luff u 2 btw <3
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #1712
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I'm a vegetable vegetation veterinarian I don't eat meat. Anyway don't think the killing of animals humanly for food is the issue here.I believe the issue is someone's unreasonable callousness towards the sad fate another living thing.
    Ironically I on the other hand would feel moved to punch anyone in the face who "loled" over the death of that colt.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #1713
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'm a vegetable vegetation veterinarian I don't eat meat. Anyway don't think the killing of animals humanly for food is the issue here.I believe the issue is someone's unreasonable callousness towards the sad fate another living thing.
    Ironically I on the other hand would feel moved to punch anyone in the face who "loled" over the death of that colt.
    In that case, I could place an inverted and correctly positioned Taj Mahal upon your pedestal without fear of its demise.
    For some reason, I've decided not to eat meat type meat, but that it's okay if I eat fish.

My post is aimed at people like me who abhor hunting but go on the occasional fishing trip and loathe the dog kicking vids on jewtube but happily munch a tuna steak.
    I think it's fine for me to hate those things as long as I'm tentatively aware that if I throw a rock, it's liable to crack one of the glass walls of the house in which I reside.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

4. Lounge   -   #1714
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Fuck! I wanted this to go away, it's staying around like a bad fart in a lift. OK me, I'm a meatatarian, difference is I rear my own dinners. There is a method to that particular madness, I have the land available to do it, and supermarkets rip you off. The food you go and buy in the shrinkwrap, it's brown, that's a bad sign boys and girls, it's been treated and tenderised mmmmmm yummmy. With raising my own beef and pigs I know the history and the age of the animal and it is humanely slaughtered. One minute alive the next not.
    The difference in taste is huge, and yes I go on fishing trips too (I've got a piccy around here somewhere of me with with a monster snapper).
    To Chavis question why do what I do, I think I actually make a difference, in many cases animals that we retrain would simply be put down. I will explain that further though, racing operates as a business often as a syndicate where several people buy in and pay for a racehorse plus the upkeep. If the horse is not performing it is sacked at that point the trainer suddenly is not being paid for the horse and suddenly has something that is freeloading at that point a decision has to be made about the horses future and virtually all of them are shot for dog food. We offer an alternative some are retrained and go on to make happy hacks for people to ride, some go on to higher levels of competition, some are dangerous and end up in a can and if a horse is in anyway a danger then it does get put down humanely. I'm not all fluffy and save the whales about it, animals have a purpose in life, but there is a difference between a death for a reason and a premature or pointless death.
    I challenged Bo for the simple reason that most people sit on the sidelines and buy animal parts in convenient white shrinkwrapped containers these days and that is about as close as they ever get to their food, so that plus hollywood sound effects means they have a good bead on life. The reality is quite different, having shot animals I assure you of that.
    Last edited by Artemis; 04-15-2012 at 10:47 PM.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

5. Lounge   -   #1715
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Arty
    difference is I rear my own dinners
    I know you moved to NZ, mate. But there's no need to get that immersed in local customs

6. Lounge   -   #1716
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    ....... animals have a purpose in life.........
    To be soft and fluffy except for snakes of course who can all go to hell.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. Lounge   -   #1717
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    because I hear that Americans can't drink more than a pint and a half of proper UK produced babycham before being rendered insensible.
    I've found the UK options here to be a little on the milder side. I enjoyed about a half a dozen servings of the St Bernardus Abt 12 last night... I'm not really sure how many but that's the way it seems from the receipt in mah pocket.

P.S. I didn't know my phone could buy RealDolls, so if you'll excuse me I have to go find my phone.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

8. Lounge   -   #1718
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arty
    difference is I rear my own dinners
    I know you moved to NZ, mate. But there's no need to get that immersed in local customs
    Does he do it before or while it's dinner?
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

9. Lounge   -   #1719
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I was thinking a fair while before. But now you bring it up, it would save a quid or two on mayonnaise.

10. Lounge   -   #1720
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3

I was thinking a fair while before. But now you bring it up, it would save a quid or two on mayonnaise.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73