Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 188 of 545 FirstFirst ... 88138178185186187188189190191198238288 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

  1. #1871
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    43,186
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Having just reminded myself of Dave, I just went to look at his blog. He is actually getting more mental, which is astounding.
    He's going to phone up one of my clients because I mentioned them on here.

    Well he told himself that he was, but he's obviously too much of a big scaredy girl to do anything.
    I'd dearly like to hear that call.

    "Is this mr [insert customer name here]"
    "Yes"
    "I have grave news for you, sir"
    "Oh no, what has happened?"
    "Sir. Your accountant mentioned you....on THE INTERNET"


    I imagine it would then continue as so:

    'On the internet, you say. Well, spit it out, man. What did my accountant say about me?'
    'He said that he was looking for your file'
    'Yes ...'
    'And that it was filed in the wrong place'
    'Okay ...'
    ' ... you're just like the rest, omg stop spewing hate and bile at me. Did she put you up to this?? Well, did she? I'm going to baseball bat everything.'
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  2. Lounge   -   #1872
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post


    Taking that out of context for my sigy.

    I see someone else wants to sample my baseball bat face symphony.

    The notion to come unarmed did present itself, but you seem scarier than Bo.
    i'm not scary at all, you silly goose

    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

  3. Lounge   -   #1873
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    I'd dearly like to hear that call.

    "Is this mr [insert customer name here]"
    "Yes"
    "I have grave news for you, sir"
    "Oh no, what has happened?"
    "Sir. Your accountant mentioned you....on THE INTERNET"


    I imagine it would then continue as so:

    'On the internet, you say. Well, spit it out, man. What did my accountant say about me?'
    'He said that he was looking for your file'
    'Yes ...'
    'And that it was filed in the wrong place'
    'Okay ...'
    ' ... you're just like the rest, omg stop spewing hate and bile at me. Did she put you up to this?? Well, did she? I'm going to baseball bat everything.'
    It's a shame none of us have skillz0rs for making flash videos cause I'd watch a magnum dave series.

    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

  4. Lounge   -   #1874
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    43,186
    Agree.
    There's enough material posted here to make at least five pretty glagworthy episodes.

    Can't Barbie or Snee learn something useful for a change.
    html
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  5. Lounge   -   #1875
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    on something.
    Age
    35
    Posts
    22,454
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    I'd dearly like to hear that call.

    "Is this mr [insert customer name here]"
    "Yes"
    "I have grave news for you, sir"
    "Oh no, what has happened?"
    "Sir. Your accountant mentioned you....on THE INTERNET"


    I imagine it would then continue as so:

    'On the internet, you say. Well, spit it out, man. What did my accountant say about me?'
    'He said that he was looking for your file'
    'Yes ...'
    'And that it was filed in the wrong place'
    'Okay ...'
    ' ... you're just like the rest, omg stop spewing hate and bile at me. Did she put you up to this?? Well, did she? I'm going to baseball bat everything.'
    :earl:

  6. Lounge   -   #1876
    manker,

    You really are a complete mentalist you know, this latest twisting of the facts to suit your fucked up little view of the world is fucking hilarious.

    http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...=1#post3668977

    Lets cover then ground for you, although why I should bother going over this again, I have no idea, but I suppose spelling it all out again, and placing everything where it belongs won't hurt. At least then you'll know what YOUR part was, and indeed is, and why things are where they are.

    Your slag worthless piece of shit friend lied all over my real life for five years.

    Your slag worthless piece of shit friend lied to chavis, and had all of you scum pour scorn all over my real life for 8 months.

    Your slag worthless piece of shit friend fed you and your scum friends my personal details.

    Your slag piece of shit friend publicly posted personal details of my real life on FST.

    Your slag is my entire reason for being and I can't quite believe she hates me after I sent her a dress that didn't fit.

    When the truth came out about the lie she told chavis... the one all you complete and utter scum used to pour scorn all over my real life for 8 months... and the one you're all still using... YOU banned me. YOU banned me because you can't hack having someone who can pour shit and scorn back at you, because all you can cope with is pouring shit and scorn all over people... you believe yourself and your scum friends shouldn't have to suffer anyone doing it to you. You have proven yourself and your friends to be completely worthless pieces of shit. Internet bullies who can't take being treated as they treat others, and in banning me YOU decided that I will resolve this matter to my satisfaction not with words, which you scum can't handle me saying, but with actions.

    Your pointless waste of space hate sites mean nothing to me. Your twisting of my words means nothing to me. Your continued pouring of bile and venom at me means nothing, because you and your scum friends are worth precisely nothing to me.

    Even though you all mean nothing to me, I'm going to keep coming back here and telling you all that you don't mean anything to me. I'm going to keep refuting every single one of your lies and all the bile you spew precisely because it means nothing at all to me. I don't know how much I can escalate this meaning nothing to me point but I'm going to try my hardest to prove it means nothing by doing everything.

    I'm going to hunt her down despite knowing exactly where she lives cus i was leaning on her balustrade the other day and no law in the land is going to stop me because ... blah blah blah
    Last edited by manker; 04-21-2012 at 05:40 PM. Reason: paranoid mental

  7. Lounge   -   #1877
    Laugh away manker, I'm collecting them laughs, each one will have a cost.

  8. Lounge   -   #1878
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    on something.
    Age
    35
    Posts
    22,454
    So have you called yet?

  9. Lounge   -   #1879
    I never said I was going to call.

  10. Lounge   -   #1880
    Go on manker, post that pre-mod post I made, so the rest of your friends can see where all of your spewing of shit has got us to.
    Last edited by ItsDave; 04-21-2012 at 05:27 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •