Page 193 of 545 FirstFirst ... 93143183190191192193194195196203243293 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    djmary. srsly. ffs. idiot.
    If I wasn't so lazy, I was going to create an account under the name "totallynotdave" using a proxy just to see if I could get it banned.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Lounge   -   #1922
    Quote Originally Posted by djmary View Post
    You created him a lovely hate site, and filled it with the same old lies and scorn which litter this board, claiming innocence isn't going to work so well after that.
    Weird that you put it that way. Besides giving you another outlet to spew bile and venom, I mostly just reposted stuff you wrote. Are you calling yourself a liar?

3. Lounge   -   #1923
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by SGreen View Post
    his is a fair assessment, yours is a paranoid delusion. I hope that helps.
    He loves to call me paranoid, yet I've never claimed anything which can be considered paranoia. All of my claims are supported by the posts he and his friends here have made against me.

He loves to call me mental for behaving in exactly the same way as he and his friends behave, as well. I'd call that fairly mental myself.
    Dave, you spent days deleting hundreds, and hundreds, of your posts. That is what anyone would call paranoid- or covering your tracks...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #1924
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Weird that you put it that way. Besides giving you another outlet to spew bile and venom, I mostly just reposted stuff you wrote. Are you calling yourself a liar?
    Aha! I see, you think I should sit back and accept you all spweing bile and venom at me, and not respond in kind? How odd.

5. Lounge   -   #1925
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Dave, you spent days deleting hundreds, and hundreds, of your posts. That is what anyone would call paranoid- or covering your tracks...
    No I spent some time deleting my most recent posts, immediately after I found out chavis had been skulking around the internet gathering my real life details, just after he told me something about my daughter that he got by stalking me. Something I made perfectly clear I found fucking scary, in the reporting area, and something which manker told me chavis had his full backing and support to do to me.

I also had all of my posts removed from MumsNet, and from various other sites.
    Last edited by accountantsrus; 04-21-2012 at 06:56 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #1926
    djmary. srsly. ffs. idiot.
    Why is using obvious names idiotic when I'm clearly not tyring to hide who I am?

7. Lounge   -   #1927
    So is one of you going to explain why me doing unto you that which you have done unto me, is mental, and/or paranoid. Or is that just another of those meaningless names (like (real life) stalker) which you all so love to throw at people you've decided you can bully.

Oh! And it would be good if we could cover the delusional aspect of this stuff you all keep spewing at/about me, whilst we're at it like.
    Last edited by accountantsrus; 04-21-2012 at 07:02 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #1928
    Quote Originally Posted by accountantsrus View Post
    So is one of you going to explain why me doing unto you that which you have done unto me, is mental, and/or paranoid. Or is that just another of those meaningless names (like (real life) stalker) which you all so love to throw at people you've decided you can bully.

Oh! And it would be good if we could cover the delusional aspect of this stuff you all keep spewing at/about me, whilst we're at it like.
    Dave, I can personally attest to never feeling threatened or insulted by you.

9. Lounge   -   #1929
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Dave, I can personally attest to never feeling threatened or insulted by you.
    I haven't been going around calling you by your real first name Mary, a name I didn't get from you.

I haven't been going around repeating any accusations about how you are doing something I know you find massively offensive over and over again.

I haven't stated to you that it's OK if some bloke I don't really know anything much about, skulks around the internet gathering details about you, your family, your relationships, and anything else he can find out about your real life.

So you've no reason to be insulted or threatened.
    Last edited by accountantsrus; 04-21-2012 at 07:14 PM.

10. Lounge   -   #1930