Page 194 of 545 FirstFirst ... 94144184191192193194195196197204244294 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

Seriously, you should create me an account, I could have done a far better job of twisting the words.

2. Lounge   -   #1932
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by accountantsrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Dave, I can personally attest to never feeling threatened or insulted by you.
    I haven't been going around calling you by your real first name Mary, a name I didn't get from you.

I haven't been going around repeating any accusations about how you are doing something I know you find massively offensive over and over again.

I haven't stated to you that it's OK if some bloke I don't really know anything much about, skulks around the internet gathering details about you, your family, your relationships, and anything else he can find out about your real life.

So you've no reason to be insulted or threatened.
    I don't find speech offensive. You said you were dishing it back to me, now you say you aren't or you can't. I'm confused now, which Dave is lying exactly? Just earlier you called yourself a liar, now it's just like the blogs, there are 2, perhaps 3 or a dozen Daves here.

P.S. Mary is my first name. Only a strong boy like me can carry a name like Mary his whole life and still have operable limbs.
    Last edited by mjmacky; 04-21-2012 at 07:19 PM.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. Lounge   -   #1933
    Seriously, you should create me an account, I could have done a far better job of twisting the words.
    Why do you keep pretending I work at Wordpress?

4. Lounge   -   #1934
    You do know that wordpress blogs can have more than one contributing user don't you? It's on your dashboard. You just create an account and pass the details to me, and I can then create posts on your blog.

5. Lounge   -   #1935
    You do know that wordpress blogs can have more than one contributing user don't you? It's on your dashboard. You just create an account and pass the details to me, and I can then create posts on your blog.
    I don't really know how to use Wordpress Dave. Why don't you just create an account and make some posts and stuff.

6. Lounge   -   #1936
    I don't really know how to use Wordpress Dave. Why don't you just create an account and make some posts and stuff.
    I can't you have to invite me to be a contibutor to your blog, by sending me an invite from the Users section of your dashboard.

7. Lounge   -   #1937
    I can't you have to invite me to be a contibutor to your blog, by sending me an invite from the Users section of your dashboard.
    As far as I could tell, it's a website on my plastic screen, not an automobile.

8. Lounge   -   #1938
    You have a plastic screen? Is that because they don't trust you with sharp materials?

9. Lounge   -   #1939
    You have a plastic screen? Is that because they don't trust you with sharp materials?
    We all probably have plastic screens, I just didn't start calling them that until this little speshul boy told me I was hiding behind a plastic screen.

10. Lounge   -   #1940
    Aha! One of your speshul internet boys was it? I see.

Bye Mary, catch you again sometime