Page 196 of 545 FirstFirst ... 96146186193194195196197198199206246296 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Right, moving on from the errant fuckwit, my evening has been pretty uneventful.

I meant to watch Alien 3, but it's kind of not half as good as the first and second, and I can't be arsed.
    That movie still pisses me off, because it is what happens when a production house (Brandywine Productions) has too much control over a movie and totally fucks it up. They fired the first director because they didn't like 'the direction he was taking' read it was costing them too much money in production and design, and tried for a hurried last minute rewrite. The cheapskates wouldn't even pay the money that Michael Biehn asked to come back and play his character so they killed him off and payed him a royalty for using a voice over communication in the movie. So Brandywine saved money on artistic vision, they saved money on actors and totally fucked the movie.
    Last edited by Artemis; 04-22-2012 at 03:43 AM.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

2. Lounge   -   #1952
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Right, moving on from the errant fuckwit, my evening has been pretty uneventful.

I meant to watch Alien 3, but it's kind of not half as good as the first and second, and I can't be arsed.
    That movie still pisses me off, because it is what happens when a production house (Brandywine Productions) has too much control over a movie and totally fucks it up. They fired the first director because they didn't like 'the direction he was taking' read it was costing them too much money in production and design, and tried for a hurried last minute rewrite. The cheapskates wouldn't even pay the money that Michael Biehn asked to come back and play his character so they killed him off and payed him a royalty for using a voice over communication in the movie. So Brandywine saved money on artistic vision, they saved money on actors and totally fucked the movie.
    Explain Alien Resurrection then.

Anyway besides the obvious "David Fincher was way too esoteric for the job" the true failure was trying to turn the franchise away from it's action roots.Especially coming off of Aliens which is arguably the greatest Action movie in film history.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 04-22-2012 at 03:26 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #1953
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    hoi manker and benny hill, ewe threw that one away, like.

if man city win later, next week's derby should be kwality

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

4. Lounge   -   #1954
    manker's Avatar effendi
    It was basically my son's fault.
    I told him that where he was sitting was lucky, but would he listen - would he fuck
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #1955
    three points for man city too, the match next week should be fan-tastic.

6. Lounge   -   #1956
    manker's Avatar effendi
    For the neutral.
    Needing a point sucks bawls. I'd much rather go there needing a win - as it is, it will be cagey as fuck and I'll probably hate every minute
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

7. Lounge   -   #1957
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    For the neutral.
    Needing a point sucks bawls. I'd much rather go there needing a win - as it is, it will be cagey as fuck and I'll probably hate every minute
    you need more than a point, they're three behind you and there'll still be six to play for after that match.

8. Lounge   -   #1958
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    For the neutral.
    you need more than a point, they're three behind you and there'll still be six to play for after that match.
    Yeah but they have to go to the Sports Direct Arena and Ashley's boys are doing okay just now.

I think a point will be enough, like.

9. Lounge   -   #1959
    Rod the fuck off, cuntyballs

10. Lounge   -   #1960
    manker's Avatar effendi

In all fairness, they have been doing rather well since the name-change.

In no time at all, you'll have even forgotten what it was called before.