Page 215 of 545 FirstFirst ... 115165205212213214215216217218225265315 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Well obviously they are created on demand and are different from what's stored because otherwise they wouldn't have to be created.

The amount of space would be similar, granted, but not identical. Which is why I made the assertion I did. It's becoming increasingly clear to me that you care not a jot for precision. It frankly saddens me.

D-
    Yeah but sampling 65 % of a total population is a pretty solid representation, from which you could extrapolate. That means I could expect my full PM box to utilize around 400 kB of space.
    'around'

I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #2142
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post

You missed fuck all, mate. It was shite. It was only good for harshing Detale.

What I'd like to know is if MBM's storage limit reverted after he flounced off the wank section. And if not, why not.
    It got reverted. The very morning I jumped out, the PM system kept insisting I was overfull and I had to move all the extras out.
    That answers that, then. Thought about flouncing myself, but there's not a fucking chance of that now. Thanks for the warning, you martyred little guinea pig you.

3. Lounge   -   #2143
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

I hope Idol doesn't click your spoiler, Arty. It will send him on a frenzied revenge rampage to the antipodes. If you've seen Arnie in Commando, and I haven't, then you'll have some kind of idea of the carnage he will wreak upon your fair isle.
    I refuse to click on the spoiler as I figure no ensuing number of mental images of unicorns and baby seals could erase the horror from my mind.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #2144
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    That answers that, then. Thought about flouncing myself, but there's not a fucking chance of that now. Thanks for the warning, you martyred little guinea pig you.
    Perhaps the section criteria should be changed from "Trusted?" to "Who deserves more PM storage space?"
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #2145
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post

Yeah but sampling 65 % of a total population is a pretty solid representation, from which you could extrapolate. That means I could expect my full PM box to utilize around 400 kB of space.
    'around'

more or less
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

6. Lounge   -   #2146
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo View Post
    Haha
    We're all Geordies now
    fuck that, I'm happy with a europa league spot, we're not good enough to compete in the champions league anyway. 'mon the blues

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

7. Lounge   -   #2147
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    I will never listen to this song again in the same way. My innocence is gone. Patti Smith fucks Horses. She even admits it, the slag.

Last edited by chalice; 05-01-2012 at 07:31 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #2148

9. Lounge   -   #2149
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyjuarez View Post
    I actually sat with both of my parents as they died,didn't wander off into the waiting room and feel no compulsion to create a Facebook page to get all teary on.

Every suffers loss,everyone live with a certain amount of regret .Only the young and very self involved think that it should matter to anyone else.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Lounge   -   #2150
    ckrit's Avatar Flagpole
    The first fish here (the first five minutes) is probably one of the creepiest animals I've ever seen

Every year a few drunks (and others) fall into the water in the amazon and end up being eaten by those. There's also another kind later on that's said to grow big enough to swallow a man whole, but it's the small ones that really creep me out.
    ckrit d<rit c|<rit

Mi signotaur > urs.