Page 225 of 545 FirstFirst ... 125175215222223224225226227228235275325 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    I can think of at least eight occasions. Possibly nine.

Including that potted history of your early years.
    Which reminds me, I couldn't keep track of your siblings. By the time I finished reading, I was only sure of one thing, which is that you had some.

How many brothers do you have, how many sisters, how many half brothers and sisters and how many step-sisters or step-brothers and are they younger or older?
    Alright, I also have to keep track when describing this. Instead of breaking it down, it works out to 9 brothers of mixed origin and 3 sisters of mixed origin. My dad has definitely had 4 of his own, and my mom definitely 3 of her own.
    You didn't answer any of my questions.
    Not one

I'm going to guess given the information I've obtained to date; You have one sibling, your brother, born of your parents. You have one half sister on your mother's side and two half brothers on your dad's side. You also have 2 step sisters and 5 step-brothers.

How did I do?
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #2242
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?

Alright, I also have to keep track when describing this. Instead of breaking it down, it works out to 9 brothers of mixed origin and 3 sisters of mixed origin. My dad has definitely had 4 of his own, and my mom definitely 3 of her own.
    Not one

I'm going to guess given the information I've obtained to date; You have one sibling, your brother, born of your parents. You have one half sister on your mother's side and two half brothers on your dad's side. You also have 2 step sisters and 5 step-brothers.

How did I do?
    Perfect. And that makes you a liar since I apparently have done everything to answer your questions. As far as the step siblings go, not one family exceeded 2 boys nor 1 girl.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. Lounge   -   #2243
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    now I'm confused.
    Last edited by Artemis; 05-08-2012 at 12:41 PM.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

4. Lounge   -   #2244
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    now I'm confused.
    Took you two minutes to have that as your final edit? Wonder what the original message could have possibly been.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. Lounge   -   #2245
    I'm not telling.

6. Lounge   -   #2246
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Not one

How did I do?
    Perfect. And that makes you a liar since I apparently have done everything to answer your questions. As far as the step siblings go, not one family exceeded 2 boys nor 1 girl.
    This pleases me.

I used the new information in conjunction with what I remembered from the old thread and extrapolated.
    This is the internets. I don't lie
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

7. Lounge   -   #2247

This pleases me.

I used the new information in conjunction with what I remembered from the old thread and extrapolated.
    This is the internets. I don't lie
    But you do apparently keep extensive files on people.

8. Lounge   -   #2248
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Only in my head.
    The stuff I wrote about Mary's siblings was fuzzy but it felt right as I was typing. I do a lot of my best work this way - professionally, too.

9. Lounge   -   #2249
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    hmmz. It seems as if we have a story to tell. Mary can tell us who she had secks with, Arty is about to post some animal related pics, ziggy has a tale with will be riddled, I'm sure, with pathos and Snee has been tracking Dave.

As for me, had a bit of a family get together on Friday down my mam's. Drank a lot of her wine, it was rather nice. Went out for a meal to quite a posh restaurant on Saturday, I wasn't impressed with the goat cheese parfait nor the pollack main course - but the coffee was okay. Got wasted on decent chablis and I didn't pay, so it was worth it.

Went out with my mates to watch footie yesterday and got absolutely barry fuckled. I possibly got laid at some point over the weekend - I'd be amazed if I didn't, tbh, but I don't like to ask questions about that kind of thing.
    It's a bit gauche.
    Not even a MBM mentioned anywhere in that. Thanks for asking, my vacation was fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Lounge   -   #2250
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I only included the people who replied to my original 'fuck's sake, everyone's fucking fucked off' post

If it makes you feel any better, I'll pick on your grammar; it surely should be 'an MBM'.