Page 244 of 545 FirstFirst ... 144194234241242243244245246247254294344 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    I was looking in the trade section.
    I knew it was a bittard, though.

In other enquiries, wtf did Mary mean here
    It's a clever non-secateur, a term which fell into modern parlance as a backwash of the Great Rose-Plucker Strike of 1892. The resulting abundance of roses suffocated half of Europe and Holland was once again reclaimed by the sea.

Beat them facts, Art, you cunt.

2. Lounge   -   #2432
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Bump an old one, job's a good 'un.

===

Also, is it really that much quieter here or is it a combination of two factors; mulder isn't here and there are less threads posted but the ones that exist get way more posts nowadays.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #2433
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    I really need to start a thread about Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, but I'm bricking it that something very bad might happen if I do. True story.

Solutions are welcome, though not necessarily adhered to.
    Trouble is if you start one thread like that you'll probably start 100.....
    It's not funny, Barbs, you harsh, over-eyebrowed sadist.

It's not for me, but it's something I'd like to thrash out, and if the person ever saw it, that person would do a double-OCD triple-pike bummersault all over the place.

4. Lounge   -   #2434
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I was looking in the trade section.
    I knew it was a bittard, though.

In other enquiries, wtf did Mary mean here
    It's a clever non-secateur, a term which fell into modern parlance as a backwash of the Great Rose-Plucker Strike of 1892. The resulting abundance of roses suffocated half of Europe and Holland was once again reclaimed by the sea.

That's not bad, mate, but I feel as though Arty would have expounded on Holland's low lying landscape as the reason as to it being reclaimed by La Manche and then regaled us with the story of the little boy who got his finger stuck in the dyke. He would have then said that a dyke is a structure to hold back water and not, in fact, a lesbian in this case.
    He might then have appended the post thusly
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

5. Lounge   -   #2435

That's not bad, mate, but I feel as though Arty would have expounded on Holland's low lying landscape as the reason as to it being reclaimed by La Manche and then regaled us with the story of the little boy who got his finger stuck in the dyke. He would have then said that a dyke is a structure to hold back water and not, in fact, a lesbian in this case.
    He might then have appended the post thusly
    Not to be nazi or anything, I think it may be a humanitarian enough exercise to intervene and filter all Art's posts from the blindingly obvious going forward.

Ja wohl.

6. Lounge   -   #2436
    manker's Avatar effendi
    See, I'm blaming Mary for the big focus on Arty this week.
    We were all happy enough tolerating the occasional foray into the all-too-apparent until she decided to thrust him into the glare of the lounge lamp-light.

I say occasional there because that's just the kind of guy I am. I stop short of painting the lilly but I've fashioned the odd silk purse out of a handy sow's ear in my time

7. Lounge   -   #2437
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Since the demise of dave the batshitmad stalknutter we're all floundering around for a suitable target to expend our pent-up harshities upon

The sooner Chalice creates his OCD thread the better, that's bound to smoke one out

8. Lounge   -   #2438
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Yeah, wtf chavois. Start the thread immediately or do something else pronto.

9. Lounge   -   #2439
    I can't. Dave might see.

10. Lounge   -   #2440
    In fact, gimme a couple of hours to get pished and figure out how to approach this one. It's a doozy.