Page 285 of 545 FirstFirst ... 185235275282283284285286287288295335385 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,850 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by ckrit View Post
    Totally. And he even posted a bunch of and which also means that he's laughing and not at all raging

He's not like billy, with whom you could measure the level of rage by the number of s, or anything.
    There are definite parallels.
    They should be introduced. Although I don't think that The Club is still going, I haven't checked but anything that shite couldn't possibly have lasted.
    Last edited by manker; 06-01-2012 at 01:57 PM. Reason: mary again
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #2842
    ckrit's Avatar Flagpole
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    That Iron Sky filum, btw. Would I be able to sit an 8 year old in front of it?

I don't really care if he understands it, as long as there isn't any swearing and the world doesn't end.
    Had a workmate ask me nearly the same thing earlier and I'm gonna tell you what I told him, avoiding any spoilers, which is to say:

Might want to avoid that before you've seen it, yourself. Depends on the child, really.
    ckrit d<rit c|<rit

Mi signotaur > urs.

3. Lounge   -   #2843
    ckrit's Avatar Flagpole
    Totally. And he even posted a bunch of and which also means that he's laughing and not at all raging

He's not like billy, with whom you could measure the level of rage by the number of s, or anything.
    There are definite parallels.
    They should be introduced. Although I don't think that The Club is still going, I haven't checked but anything that shite couldn't possibly have lasted.
    I think they broke up the band about when you disappeared. IIRC, Rikk went mental beyond the tolerable and in the aftermath they went their separate ways, starting separate boreds.
    ckrit d<rit c|<rit

Mi signotaur > urs.

4. Lounge   -   #2844
    manker's Avatar effendi
    That Iron Sky filum, btw. Would I be able to sit an 8 year old in front of it?

I don't really care if he understands it, as long as there isn't any swearing and the world doesn't end.
    Had a workmate ask me nearly the same thing earlier and I'm gonna tell you what I told him, avoiding any spoilers, which is to say:

Might want to avoid that before you've seen it, yourself. Depends on the child, really.
    Okay background for you to use your skillz:

He cried when he watched Deep Impact (when the comet was about to hit, I think) with teh missus but he's fine with the fighting in Nikita and I've sat him through many a space battle. I reckon he'd be scared if we watched Supernatural but I'd have no problem with him watching Lost or Heroes but nothing like Spartacus or Californication, obv.

It's more for me than him.
    I watched Top Cat the Movie last night and that 90 mins of inane brain melting drivel has made me less than keen for a similar experience ce soir.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

5. Lounge   -   #2845
    ckrit's Avatar Flagpole
    Quote Originally Posted by ByGolly View Post
    Hoi, retard. You get banned because you're circumventing a ban. If it were up to manker he'd probably keep you around as the forum clown, and only kick you out when you get really boring.
    Hoi retard,

I got banned to "force me to move on irl" by manker, so I'm circumventing a meaningless ban imposed by an unlikeable man who banned me because he doesn't like me.

I won't be stopping doing that. Especially upon the dictate of a man who tells me it's essential I should move on because my real life is too wrapped up in the board, when he was the one who decided he could use my real name to wrap my real life up in the board.

Fucking mentalists.
    Those of us who aren't hard of thinking have realised that manker wouldn't be a mod, or have banned you, had it not been for the administration (and pretty much every member in the lounge) wanting you to quit being, well, you. And as for moving on, well, it's either that or remain a joke. It's not as we're gonna wake up one day and think "Oh gee. That dave sure had a point there when he contradicted himself for the 37th time. We'd best start believing him now".
    ckrit d<rit c|<rit

Mi signotaur > urs.

6. Lounge   -   #2846
    ckrit's Avatar Flagpole

He cried when he watched Deep Impact (when the comet was about to hit, I think) with teh missus but he's fine with the fighting in Nikita and I've sat him through many a space battle. I reckon he'd be scared if we watched Supernatural but I'd have no problem with him watching Lost or Heroes but nothing like Spartacus or Californication, obv.

I watched Top Cat the Movie last night and that 90 mins of inane brain melting drivel has made me less than keen for a similar experience ce soir.
    Hmm. Well. Not much swearing iirc. Maybe a "fuck" or two. Some shit like that. People get shot, but it's not very graphic, and it's almost always bad guys. But there still is some blood and a fair few explosions. Stuff gets dropped on a fair few civilians running around.

Spoiler: Show

I could definitely have watched it when I was eight, myself.
    Last edited by ckrit; 06-01-2012 at 02:31 PM.
    ckrit d<rit c|<rit

Mi signotaur > urs.

7. Lounge   -   #2847
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Currently in a meeting, got a raving review on the progress of my current paper. This does not motivate me to work more, I feel like I can finally get drunk again.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

8. Lounge   -   #2848
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Currently in a meeting, got a raving review on the progress of my current paper. This does not motivate me to work more, I feel like I can finally get drunk again.
    This is the dumb shit I would post to facebook if I was still using it, and on top of that, it'd probably be the only post for a month.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

9. Lounge   -   #2849
    manker's Avatar effendi

Hmm. Well. Not much swearing iirc. Maybe a "fuck" or two. Some shit like that. People get shot, but it's not very graphic, and it's almost always bad guys. But there still is some blood and a fair few explosions. Stuff gets dropped on a fair few civilians running around.

Spoiler: Show

I could definitely have watched it when I was eight, myself.
    Ahh, I can't let him watch anything where they say 'fuck'. Not until he goes to big school and starts taking up swearing professionally.
    Cheers for the synopsis, though, matey.

I'll just have to lace his milkshake with vodka again and get him to bed by nine.

10. Lounge   -   #2850
    manker's Avatar effendi
    This is the dumb shit I would post to facebook if I was still using it, and on top of that, it'd probably be the only post for a month.
    Lucky us
    Congrats on the mentalist review, however.