Page 37 of 545 FirstFirst ... 27343536373839404787137537 ... LastLast

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyjuarez View Post
    Been selling plasma lately...
    You've turned into quite the entrepreneur lately, z. What are you planning to do with your recently acquired riches?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #362
    Is that a lot ?
    Real men can give 6. I bet you can't even do 4 in a day. You'll need to go to several banks, and not tell them you've donated already. Drink some OJ, grab a cookie, and move on to the next stop. The woozyness is just a sign of weakness. Persevere. Persevere.

Just think... if you can donate more than 4 times in a day, that is like as much money as an actual employed person makes in a day.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #363
    manker's Avatar effendi
    It takes approximately 20 minutes to get to Croesyceiliog, I have to be there in 30 minutes. I'm vaguely aware of its location. I have no sat nav.

If anyone wants to give me a bell to tell me how to get there in a manner that's both easy to understand and very quiet, I'd be most grateful.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #364
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    It takes approximately 20 minutes to get to Croesyceiliog, I have to be there in 30 minutes. I'm vaguely aware of its location. I have no sat nav.

If anyone wants to give me a bell to tell me how to get there in a manner that's both easy to understand and very quiet, I'd be most grateful.
    Do you not have Google maps on that island? You put in your address, and where you are going. It'll give you turn-by-turn and distance directions...

Good luck!

EDIT_ yeah, you do... http://maps.google.co.uk/
    Last edited by megabyteme; 02-06-2012 at 10:07 AM.

5. Lounge   -   #365
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Mornsup

Rather surprisingly I made it in to work today. The roads were clear, and the trains were running on time.

Seems that 2 inches of snow just isn't enough in these enlightened times...

6. Lounge   -   #366
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post

Do you not have Google maps on that island? You put in your address, and where you are going. It'll give you turn-by-turn and distance directions...

Good luck!

EDIT_ yeah, you do... http://maps.google.co.uk/
    Thanks, dewd. I used AAroutefinder in the end and got lost. I was around half hour late but the lady was about 20 years my senior and didn't mind at all once I'd smiled and played the befuddled academic card.
    Everything went better than expected and I'm now £4.40 per week better off.

I think I'll go order myself another sports car
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

7. Lounge   -   #367
    The pay without selling out and getting a boss.

8. Lounge   -   #368
    ^see that?he has to now have sex with this lady.and thats gross and slimey judging from my past.

9. Lounge   -   #369
    ^see that?he has to now have sex with this lady.and thats gross and slimey judging from my past.
    he's an accountant, he doesn't have to stoop that...wait. Yer right.

10. Lounge   -   #370
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Gross and slimy?
    I think you might be a homosexual.

And mbm's right, I don't have to have sex with her to get the money, I don't even have to do her accounts, but I do have to administrate her payroll.

She's already got an accountant for her shop
    Does anyone think it's unethical for me to try to undercut this accountant? I'd hate it if a different firm got a foot in the door with one of my clients and did that to me.