Page 39 of 545 FirstFirst ... 29363738394041424989139539 ... LastLast

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

manker's Avatar effendi
    Noice rhetoric

The advice presented here is pretty decent.
    I'm going to base all of my business decisions on the sagacity presented by the bored for the next month. I shall post some pie charts to reflect results as they roll in.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #382
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Noice rhetoric

The advice presented here is pretty decent.
    I'm going to base all of my business decisions on the sagacity presented by the bored for the next month. I shall post some pie charts to reflect results as they roll in.
    I just received some bad comma...

Within 15 minutes of reading your reply, I had noticed that my 23 m/o daughter had taken the opportunity of an open sliding glass door (the kids are kept inside by an expanded play gate) to throw about 30 toys of various size out on our deck.

Upon catching her in the act, I asked if she thought daddy would want her to do such a thing.

She replied with a very emphatic, repeated nod.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #383
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    I've just found out that it costs an obscene amount to cut trees down and I'm not sure if I'm an academic and therefore pish with people.

I remain unconvinced of my ability to process any more shocks today.
    It is also fecking hard work, we just got a friend who happens to be a tree surgeon (sorry ben you're too far away) to cut down 4 pine trees that were towering over my parent's in law's house and spent the weekend cutting the bastards up, splitting the logs and moving all the branches out of the driveway. I'm knackered after only 4 trees, oh and a side note, fiberglass handled axes suck big time, we killed two of them splitting the logs, the poofy things.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

4. Lounge   -   #384
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    I've just found out that it costs an obscene amount to cut trees down and I'm not sure if I'm an academic and therefore pish with people.

It is also fecking hard work, we just got a friend who happens to be a tree surgeon (sorry ben you're too far away) to cut down 4 pine trees that were towering over my parent's in law's house and spent the weekend cutting the bastards up, splitting the logs and moving all the branches out of the driveway. I'm knackered after only 4 trees, oh and a side note, fiberglass handled axes suck big time, we killed two of them splitting the logs, the poofy things.
    I read in a sci-fi book where they have machines that do that sort of thing.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #385
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70

Attach a log-splitting cone to a tractor's PTO, or do something else.
    Now go away.

6. Lounge   -   #386
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post

Attach a log-splitting cone to a tractor's PTO, or do something else.
    Yeah, yeah, yeah I suggested hiring a log splitter, but they are tight arsed Scots, so no we had to do it the hard way. I did point out though that it would have been cheaper at $75 to hire a 22ton log splitter for the day than the axes that got killed doing it manually...... all I got was oh yeah.......
    Still have to get rid of all the fecking branches, but at least the tightarses are going to pay up for the chipper.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

7. Lounge   -   #387
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Chipper > .

What a bunch of morans. They should totally get a brain.
    Now go away.

8. Lounge   -   #388
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Your eyes will bleed....

yo

9. Lounge   -   #389
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)

yo

10. Lounge   -   #390
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    I didn't morn the end of the football season 'til just now.
    Respect my lack of authority.