Page 3 of 545 FirstFirst 1234561353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Just found the SD version of it on iTunes for $1.99 (12p).

Still way too high for my liking. Thanks for downloading that virus so I didn't have to.

My mate watched it on the history channel on Sunday night. He's in Texas at the moment. Someone must have recorded it, Shirley.

If you did, please send the VHS tape and an SAE to insure safe return. kthxbai
    Now go away.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    thebazzla's Avatar 'The Steelmen' BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    good job i never opened it i always use Dziobas Rar Player to watch rared files.it does indeed look like you are going to have to cut down some trees after all..........

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    woohoo, or something else.
    Now go away.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Just found the SD version of it on iTunes for $1.99 (12p).

Still way too high for my liking. Thanks for downloading that virus so I didn't have to.

My mate watched it on the history channel on Sunday night. He's in Texas at the moment. Someone must have recorded it, Shirley.

If you did, please send the VHS tape and an SAE to insure safe return. kthxbai
    Wouldn't it be easier to simply find different interests?
    Btw I looked and as far as I can tell people who upload stuff to the internet appear to dislike manual labour.Either that or they spend all their time watching Fox.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    I have a large Oak tree that is badly in need of some surgery so if you are willing to foot the expense of a plane ticket to Canada and do something about that tree ,I would be willing to let you watch the History Channel in recompense.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Send me pics, or it never happened.
    Now go away.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Send me pics, or it never happened.
    It's dark out now but I'll do it tomorrow if I can overcome the immense feeling of not wanting to bother that I'm currently suffering. In meantime I will describe it.
    It's big and possibly made of wood with a large central part and a lot of smaller less large parts.

There also could possibly be squirrels involved somehow.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Don't know is this will work for you but http://www.history.com/shows/ax-men/...men-ax-is-back

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    hoi hippy twunt, i just saw a torrent for that ghey tree thing ewe were looking for

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo View Post
    hoi hippy twunt, i just saw a torrent for that ghey tree thing ewe were looking for
    Ewe aint me today, Geordie.
    Now go away.