Page 41 of 545 FirstFirst ... 31383940414243445191141541 ... LastLast

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Disgruntled bantard. Probably.
    Now go away.

2. Lounge   -   #402
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Poor attempt at industrial espionage. Something a fat secret-agent might come up with.
    Now go away.

3. Lounge   -   #403
    Beer bbl

4. Lounge   -   #404
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Poor attempt at industrial espionage. Something a fat secret-agent might come up with.
    Yeah. What the feck have you done with JP, ben.
    I've been hearing things about you. Secret things
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #405
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Benjamin swallowed JP in an intrinsically self-consuming abstract act of rhetoric.

Since then JP has refused point blank to make a re-emergence, based on the disapproval of his existence in the foirst place.

Kids today.

6. Lounge   -   #406
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Then it's worse than I thought.
    I had assumed, being of a more literal mind, that ben had quadriplegicised JP with his shiny bandsaw and placed him lovingly into a box made from a recently felled cedar.

If this is all JP's doing, then I fear for the future. The Scotch are notoriously stubborn wrt abstract acts of rhetoric.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

7. Lounge   -   #407
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Then it's worse than I thought.
    I had assumed, being of a more literal mind, that ben had quadriplegicised JP with his shiny bandsaw and placed him lovingly into a box made from a recently felled cedar.

If this is all JP's doing, then I fear for the future. The Scotch are notoriously stubborn wrt abstract acts of rhetoric.
    And in other news just in, mate, he plans to strengthen the onslaught with unnecessary and extravagant guitars.

I feel so sorry for Dave. There's nothing worse than being beat to death with a red guitar, three chords and the truth.

8. Lounge   -   #408
    manker's Avatar effendi
    That's weird. I just listened to a song called Do You Wrong from an album called Three Chords and the Truth.

obtw, i put those bewks onto kind les but I enjoyed the one about robots so much, I started reading another book about robots
    I'm nervous about it, to tell the truth. One of two things happen when I read a new author, I'll either hate it or I'll like it and then have to read absolutely everything he's ever written.

And he's written poetry

9. Lounge   -   #409
    That's weird. I just listened to a song called Do You Wrong from an album called Three Chords and the Truth.

obtw, i put those bewks onto kind les but I enjoyed the one about robots so much, I started reading another book about robots
    I'm nervous about it, to tell the truth. One of two things happen when I read a new author, I'll either hate it or I'll like it and then have to read absolutely everything he's ever written.

And he's written poetry
    It's not real poetry, though. It's poetry for people like you. And I haven't raped you with any of his poetry so you can call the poetry rape police off right fucking now.

I'd be disappointed if you couldn't rattle through a simplistic autobiographical anti-poetic piece in your sleep, like.

10. Lounge   -   #410
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post

And he's written poetry
    It's not real poetry, though. It's poetry for people like you. And I haven't raped you with any of his poetry so you can call the poetry rape police off right fucking now.
    Better not, mate. Fuck serial killers - I'd spring R. Kelly to come over and pish on your duvet.