Page 43 of 545 FirstFirst ... 33404142434445465393143543 ... LastLast

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    So I asked my son how school was today when I picked him up from the bus. He told me proudly that he had 'sacktapped' someone. I looked blankly back, not actually having heard of this before, but then I made the grave mistake of asking him what a sacktap was. He proudly informed me that a sacktap is when you flick someone in the balls with the back of your hand ergo a sack tap
    And these kids just let each other's hands get slap happy on their happy sack? If I'm correct about my younger self, the reply would have been a sackpunt; the definition of which can be educed from the compound's roots.
    Actually the sacktap (what a lovely compound word) was a response to the other guy calling my son and trying to give him a dead arm, apparently the sacktap was decent enough a response for him to stop what he was doing and fuck off while making a high pitched noise....

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

2. Lounge   -   #422
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Homosacksuality is becoming more socially acceptable. Maybe you should have a talk with your son, Art. Don't forget to love him either way...

EDIT- you beat my post by a full minute.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 02-09-2012 at 11:51 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #423
    manker's Avatar effendi
    So I asked my son how school was today when I picked him up from the bus. He told me proudly that he had 'sacktapped' someone. I looked blankly back, not actually having heard of this before, but then I made the grave mistake of asking him what a sacktap was. He proudly informed me that a sacktap is when you flick someone in the balls with the back of your hand ergo a sack tap

Yeah see. Now you've made me think of the logistics involved in this sack-tapping. I remember having it explained to me by a rugby player. He said that you have to fully extend your arm and face the back of your hand to the target's groin, you then surreptitiously swing your arm toward the target and at the last possible moment, snap your wrist upwards and shape your hand so that your index and small finger are splayed at approximately 45 degrees such that the nails of your middle and ring finger
    make contact with one or both bawls at maximum velocity and at the optimum angle.

It's better if you can do this when the sack-tapped individual is naked, apparementement. So the blow isn't cushioned.

In anticipation of Mary's presents in this thread, I feel honour bound to ask whether this was locker room jocularity or non-naked playground japes
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #424
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post

Yeah see. Now you've made me think of the logistics involved in this sack-tapping. I remember having it explained to me by a rugby player. He said that you have to fully extend your arm and face the back of your hand to the target's groin, you then surreptitiously swing your arm toward the target and at the last possible moment, snap your wrist upwards and shape your hand so that your index and small finger are splayed at approximately 45 degrees such that the nails of your middle and ring finger
    make contact with one or both bawls at maximum velocity and at the optimum angle.

It's better if you can do this when the sack-tapped individual is naked, apparementement. So the blow isn't cushioned.

In anticipation of Mary's presents in this thread, I feel honour bound to ask whether this was locker room jocularity or non-naked playground japes
    Yes my son did go into the dynamics of a sacktap and the fact that it is a highspeed flick of the testes with the back of your hand thus having the nails of your fingers connect at maximum velocity. It sounds truly agonising tbh

In response to the second part of your question it was non naked playground japes, but apparently still effective enough to leave the victim other party making an oddly high pitched noise.

5. Lounge   -   #425
    manker's Avatar effendi

Yes my son did go into the dynamics of a sacktap and the fact that it is a highspeed flick of the testes with the back of your hand thus having the nails of your fingers connect at maximum velocity. It sounds truly agonising tbh

In response to the second part of your question it was non naked playground japes, but apparently still effective enough to leave the victim other party making an oddly high pitched noise.
    Heartening news

It appears my pre-empting of Mary was particularly tardy. Who would have thunk he would have been attracted in such haste to a post regarding teenage testicles.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

6. Lounge   -   #426
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I was already gifted, you seemed to have missed it.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

7. Lounge   -   #427
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Indeed, see my last.
    We appear to be at cross porpoises this fine day.

8. Lounge   -   #428
    It appears my pre-empting of Mary was particularly tardy. Who would have thunk he would have been attracted in such haste to a post regarding teenage testicles.
    His proclivities seem quite varied and random, basically if it has a pulse he's good to go.

9. Lounge   -   #429

Indeed, see my last.
    We appear to be at cross porpoises this fine day.
    I open the tabs up long before I read and reply, the fastest being several minutes. We should share a bottle over the intent to mind our noses.

10. Lounge   -   #430
    His proclivities seem quite varied and random, basically if it has a pulse he's good to go.
    Ironic, I read this after making quite the opposite of a proclamation in another thread. Unfortunately, that one was the real me.