Page 47 of 545 FirstFirst ... 37444546474849505797147 ... LastLast

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by s0kratis View Post
    bunch of bitchass fucktards, if u got nothing to offer, get ur sorry no life asses else where, fucking virgin nerds
    I have to say, it's pretty great advice when you think about it. I know I'd rather be elsewhere fucking some virgin nerds.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Lounge   -   #462
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 11:01 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #463
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Cannot agree on it even being mine, I only modified a stolen comment.
    There's hope for you yet then, stealing the work of others and adapting it to serve your purpose is where many great scientists started.
    Started?! That's 98 % +/- 3 % of all research.

4. Lounge   -   #464
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by s0kratis View Post
    bunch of bitchass fucktards, if u got nothing to offer, get ur sorry no life asses else where, fucking virgin nerds
    I have to say, it's pretty great advice when you think about it. I know I'd rather be elsewhere fucking some virgin nerds.
    It's inspiring when some dishonest fuck that has nothing better to do than worm his way into places that he has no use for and that don't want him attempts to play the morally superior card.

Sorry to resort to posting stuff from other sections here but the modus operandi of these idiots is that when someone says something not to their liking they respond by closing the thread and running away.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #465
    Can't sell plasma more then 2x a week.
    I figured my little cousin would fair better.Hes still fucking slow!Im getting all profeit since the candy is coming from Foodstamps...

6. Lounge   -   #466
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyjuarez View Post
    Can't sell plasma more then 2x a week.
    I figured my little cousin would fair better.Hes still fucking slow!Im getting all profeit since the candy is coming from Foodstamps...
    You never did tell me what you needed all this money for, ziggy. You've gotta be like a brazillionaire by now.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #467
    Sorry to resort to posting stuff from other sections here but the modus operandi of these idiots is that when someone says something not to their liking they respond by closing the thread and running away.
    It sounds like you're constructing my apology. I already had a handful of opportunities to reply, since he has quite a few trade threads open, but I felt that nugget of wisdom was something truly worth sharing, for all to revel in its marvel.

8. Lounge   -   #468
    Sort of homeless.Not as bad as it sounds but I want to do better then I am.

9. Lounge   -   #469
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyjuarez View Post
    Sort of homeless.Not as bad as it sounds but I want to do better then I am.
    Serious question: What happened? I started out on my own with VERY crappy, underfunded circumstances.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Lounge   -   #470
    Mankers my witness, I've never liked school.I have worked before through friends but now I'm at a stand still.I am very lucky to have family that looks out for me.Giveing me a place to sleep and all.