Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 49 of 545 FirstFirst ... 39464748495051525999149 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 490 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

  1. #481
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    13,667
    Do NOT watch "A Serbian film".

  2. Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
  3. Lounge   -   #482
    Artemis's Avatar ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    5,953
    Quote Originally Posted by 100% View Post
    Do NOT watch "A Serbian film".
    So I checked what IMDB had to say about the film, and your quite safe, I never would have chosen to watch it anyway. More to the point, why did you?

    4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73


  4. Lounge   -   #483
    marklefe's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    87
    DLing now........................ and I wint he interwebz

  5. Lounge   -   #484
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Idol's guest bedroom
    Posts
    9,587
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 100% View Post
    Do NOT watch "A Serbian film".
    So I checked what IMDB had to say about the film, and your quite safe, I never would have chosen to watch it anyway. More to the point, why did you?
    I watched it when it came out. It's twisted in the sense that it makes Oldboy seem like its twist was written by Dr. Seuss... for children. The main actor, Srdjan Todorovic, does a lot of serious work in Serbian films and television, and I became a huge fan of his from watching Vratice Se Rode. He does a superb job in this film considering the content. So I'm not exactly recommending the film, but if you take life too seriously or are uneasy with certain subjects, yes, avoid this film. I wouldn't say I would take back my viewing of the film, but I wouldn't trade anything of value in my life to watch it either.

    I guess that was all a long way to say, "I'm not really sure of my stance on Srpski Film.".
    Last edited by mjmacky; 02-16-2012 at 04:54 AM. Reason: forgot quotes
    prostitutin aint easy

  6. Lounge   -   #485
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    43,186
    ^ I knew you'd have watched it
    Wonder if Idol has. He probably has.

    I've never seen it but I read the wiki some years ago. I think I can get by quite okay if I never see it.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  7. Lounge   -   #486
    i-won.jpg

    ..not))

  8. Lounge   -   #487
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Et tu,Bluto?
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    23,869
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    ^ I knew you'd have watched it
    Wonder if Idol has. He probably has.

    I've never seen it but I read the wiki some years ago. I think I can get by quite okay if I never see it.
    I only watch movies with puppies and rainbows,preferably with the puppies not being disemboweled.
    I decided quite some time ago that life is horrible enough without me going out of my way to purposely make it horriblerer.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 02-16-2012 at 05:19 PM.
    "Go out and feel the course. Burn the uphill and soar the downhills. When you burn, you say soar. And when you soar, you say burn".

  9. Lounge   -   #488
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    43,186
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    ^ I knew you'd have watched it
    Wonder if Idol has. He probably has.

    I've never seen it but I read the wiki some years ago. I think I can get by quite okay if I never see it.
    I only watch movies with puppies and rainbows,preferably with the puppies not being disemboweled.
    I decided quite some time ago that life is horrible enough without me going out of my way to purposely make it horriblerer.
    But every movie you review reminds me of the son, I am disappoint meme.

    Have you considered Pixar.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  10. Lounge   -   #489
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Et tu,Bluto?
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    23,869
    Have they made any movies with bewbs?
    "Go out and feel the course. Burn the uphill and soar the downhills. When you burn, you say soar. And when you soar, you say burn".

  11. Lounge   -   #490
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Idol's guest bedroom
    Posts
    9,587
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    ^ I knew you'd have watched it
    Wonder if Idol has. He probably has.

    I've never seen it but I read the wiki some years ago. I think I can get by quite okay if I never see it.
    Well, given some of the awful shit I've seen him subject himself to, I'd be surprised if he intentionally avoided it. I actually went into watching it with virtually no information on what it was about.
    prostitutin aint easy

Members who have read this thread in the last 60 days: 31

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •