Page 56 of 545 FirstFirst ... 6465354555657585966106156 ... LastLast

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Makes scents indeed. 't's probably better not to start sentences with abbreviations at all. It's just silly.
    I probably should have read all posts before replying, I dislike feeling unoriginal, even if I did it better. I suck at capitalism.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Lounge   -   #552
    I win /thread

3. Lounge   -   #553
    Skrillex is beast!

4. Lounge   -   #554
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Makes scents indeed. 't's probably better not to start sentences with abbreviations at all. It's just silly.
    I probably should have read all posts before replying, I dislike feeling unoriginal, even if I did it better. I suck at capitalism.
    Dave is always going on about me being a capitalist. I think I herd he was one of those financial cuntsultants. Maybe I should invest, since he thinks I'm good at it....
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #555
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Dave is always going on about me being a capitalist. I think I herd he was one of those financial cuntsultants. Maybe I should invest, since he thinks I'm good at it....
    From Dave's financial corner:
    What should one do if they unexpectedly came to possess 100 pounds by some chance of finders, keepers? Well they should drive to the other side of their country (or state) and find something to lean on. It'll eventually pay itself back with interest.
    Last edited by mjmacky; 02-20-2012 at 07:15 AM. Reason: wrong punc.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

6. Lounge   -   #556
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:41 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #557
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:40 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #558
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Ben is so fucking posh
    Are you phoning people up from the interwebs again? Didn't you learn your lesson from that time when you phoned JP?

In other news why does my daughter like Bridge to Terabithia so much? It's a fucking awfully depressing film on every level imaginable.

9. Lounge   -   #559
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    That's one of mrs.something else's favourite bridges. Must be a wymyns thing.

I spent the day on a dirty building site. They were well nazi about wearing hard-hats and hi-vis jackets. I took my hi-vis off at one point, and within seconds someone at least 200 yards away noticed and told me off. Yet when I made myself a tie out of turf, and used some netting to create the effect of an old lady's hair flowing from my hard-hat, nobody told me off at all. Ironing at work.

After work, I went to look at this monster of a tree, which we're working on tomorrow. It's above four different gardens, so someone has built us a bridge out of scaffolding so we can get the stuff out. The couple who are paying said we can use their tea-room which will be well stocked. Biscuits!11!!
    Now go away.

10. Lounge   -   #560
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Ben is so fucking posh
    Are you phoning people up from the interwebs again? Didn't you learn your lesson from that time when you phoned JP?

In other news why does my daughter like Bridge to Terabithia so much? It's a fucking awfully depressing film on every level imaginable.
    It was me that called him, but it was serious, not internets, business. For a reply to the second bit, see above.
    Now go away.