Page 57 of 545 FirstFirst ... 7475455565758596067107157 ... LastLast

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Ben is so fucking posh
    Are you phoning people up from the interwebs again? Didn't you learn your lesson from that time when you phoned JP?

In other news why does my daughter like Bridge to Terabithia so much? It's a fucking awfully depressing film on every level imaginable.
    I quite like phoning people from the internets
    JP is an exception, a truly h4r5h bar-steward who said I sounded like a girl - but I don't, he was just being Scotch. I've got a deeply masculine throaty voice.
    Don't I, ben
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #562
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    While I've got your attention, what do you think about my assertion regarding apostrophes at the start of sentences:
    If you are to apostrophicise a letter, or letters, at the beginning of a word and that word starts a sentence, then the letter directly after the apostrophe should not be capitalised.

Makes sense, right.
    'Tis an unknown to me, truly. For instance, if you double up on apostrophes, I know for a fact you keep capitalization. If you're right, perhaps it's a multiplication thing. Even better would be to avoid using leading apostrophes to begin with, that's why I rebel. "that's why I revel!".
    It's just one of those things I type and turn out to be right, I'm forever getting shocked by them.
    Also, it seems to me your drunken self didn't think it thro' and your sober self is covering up for his short-comings. Tell us more about the horses and the police and the tawdry people who let you play with them.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

3. Lounge   -   #563
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    thx, boseph

Any idea what time Chisora is going to start getting pwned? I can't get Babycham'd up so I'm about to start to do boyfriendy things like watch Vampire Diaries and Spartacus.
    Vampire Diaries is pretty good, btw, not even lying.
    It's a slightly less girly version of twillight, you massive poof.

And I do mean slightly.
    You've watched Twilight
    I read the book when it first came out because I like me some vampire lore. The book was shite and my missus liked the film.

/excuses.

Also, Vampire Diaries starts off like the worst thing in the world, it really is diabolical. I don't know how anyone made it past the first, say, six episodes. And then you start laughing at the in-jokes and realise how exceptionally hawt Elena is and how the story lines aren't half bad. Especially when you're used to Buffy and Angel.

And then that's it. You're a V.D. fanboi

4. Lounge   -   #564
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Through strange happenstance I've seen me some Twilight in all its sparkly terribadness,.

Basically, my feelings for the whole thing can be summed up thusly:

demotivational-posters-buffy.jpg

I wouldn't mind very much if she happened to accidentally the whole crew beginning with that neanderthal-looking werewolf, as well. He's really letting the side down.
    Last edited by Snee; 02-20-2012 at 11:51 PM. Reason: tesco finally managed to break the img-tags :dabs:

5. Lounge   -   #565
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    The above was a terrible, terrible conversation, gentlemen. Just saying, like.

6. Lounge   -   #566
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1

7. Lounge   -   #567
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    Have you seen some of the wiminz in these things. Life isn't all about middle aged poets.

Watching these things a more rounded person makes.
    it also makes you talk like a 15 year old for a few hours after you've watched a few episodes in a row, but I'm okay with that.

8. Lounge   -   #568
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Through strange happenstance I've seen me some Twilight in all its sparkly terribadness,.

Basically, my feelings for the whole thing can be summed up thusly:

demotivational-posters-buffy.jpg

I wouldn't mind very much if she happened to accidentally the whole crew beginning with that neanderthal-looking werewolf, as well. He's really letting the side down.
    I don't know who the neanderthal dewd is

I would just be happy for Buffy to come back and do a film or something else. I don't think Angel can though. he's looking a bit ... crap ... in Bones recently

9. Lounge   -   #569
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Have you seen some of the wiminz in these things. Life isn't all about middle aged poets.

it also makes you talk like a 15 year old for a few hours after you've watched a few episodes in a row, but I'm okay with that.
    I gets women. Or the idea of them anyway, but I can gets that anywhere. Proud to say I've never seen a frame of all yon wank youse're on about.

Ha ha. Snee and manker are girly girl girls.

10. Lounge   -   #570
    manker's Avatar effendi

I gets women. Or the idea of them anyway, but I can gets that anywhere. Proud to say I've never seen a frame of all yon wank youse're on about.

Ha ha. Snee and manker are girly girl girls.
    If watching all that wank eventually made me into a girl, I'd watch it until it worked.
    and then I'd finger my fanny and put it on the internets.