Page 8 of 545 FirstFirst ... 5678910111858108508 ... LastLast

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    I'm confused. didn't I just pass this thread moments ago?

2. Lounge   -   #72
    Yeah, you did, you've been going around in circles for years... have you only just realised?

3. Lounge   -   #73
    watever

4. Lounge   -   #74
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyjuarez View Post
    watever
    I ran that through a douche translator and it appears to mean "I have juvenile fantasies that I'm a gangsta".Now all I need to find out is what a gangsta is.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 01-25-2012 at 07:36 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #75
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    So, I herd you had manker for a while.

I got him to come back and everything, then I couldn't be arsed myself

6. Lounge   -   #76
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyjuarez View Post
    watever
    Best thing you ever posted, zig. Unfortunately, it was still painfully stupid, too...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #77
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)

yo

8. Lounge   -   #78
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)

yo

9. Lounge   -   #79
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Ok, so recently, I saw the picture I posted below on my Facebook feed. Flooding it, pretty much. I have a response already typed up, and I want to prevent the ignorance from spreading.

I did a little research on this. I do that when I see something that doesn't seem right. This is my result:

So many flaws here...

One. Kim wasn't sentenced to 50 years. You guys keep screaming it out like he's doomed, but that's the max potential offered.

Two. Kim is not a martyr being sacrificed for sharing knowledge. He was a profiteer, who stole info from youTube, used it for an advertising scheme, and profited off of it. He's worse than the media moguls; at least they ensure good quality and give some money to the artists! With MU, they got nothing at all.

Three. The guy on the right, "Miguel Carano"... Yea. Wrong spelling. Have a good hard look at Miguel Carcano. Its probably spelled wrong to delay people from finding the truth. That truth being...

Four. HE'S FROM F***ING SPAIN!!!! That's not even an American court system! Between the two, I'd rather have 50 years in America than 20 there!

Five. Kim's been evading the courts for years. Miguel confessed to it. Resisting arrest is part of Kim's counts.

Six. Miguel was found not guilty of murder, not guilty of rape, and was charged only with the confession of homicide. Less intention than murder, so less time. Spain's courts actually say that it should have been less time than he was given!

I hope someone, ANYONE, has read this. Maybe my time wouldn't have been wasted. It just bothers me to know that people will believe anything they read, made up from some stranger's head without at least googling it for one second...
    The internet the source of all truth.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Lounge   -   #80
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Seems legit.

yo