Page 9 of 545 FirstFirst ... 67891011121959109509 ... LastLast

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

bigjoe1975's Avatar Poster
    After a five year absence, I'm back. Couldn't find my original account info, but I made this one a couple years ago. Would be nice to know if some of my old boyz are her.

2. Lounge   -   #82
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    I kind of like his e-mail to his neighbors in Coatesville (New Zealand) where he was arrested. The local neighorhood watch got all prissy and worried and sent an email around to the members after cars started turning up at his mansion with number plates like 'mafia' and 'hacker'. His reply to the neighborhood watch email was classic:

"Dear Neighborhood-watch," began the email dated 21 April 2010. "As you all know I recently moved into the Neighborhood and I am a former hacker. Well I was just hacking into a local mail server and guess what I found.
    "First of all let me assure you that having a criminal Neighbor like me comes with benefits.
    "1. Our newly-opened local money laundering facility can help you with your tax fraud optimization.
    "2. Our network of international insiders can provide you with valuable stock tips.
    "3. My close personal relations with other (far worse) criminals can help you whenever you have to deal with a nasty Neighbor."
    It continued: "In all seriousness: My wife, two kids and myself love New Zealand and 'We come in peace'.
    "Fifteen years ago I was a hacker and 10 years ago I was convicted for insider trading. Hardly the kind of crimes you need to start a witch hunt for. Since then I have been a good boy, my criminal records have been cleared, and I created a successful internet company that employs 100+ people.
    "All the media has to report are old news. Why? Because I have chosen to avoid the media. Just look what the media did to this Neighborhood. Scary.
    "Now you can make a choice: 1: Call Interpol, the CIA, and the Queen of England and try to get me on the next plane out of New Zealand. 2: Sit back, relax and give me a chance to do good for New Zealand and possibly the Neighborhood.
    "If you feel like it come over for coffee sometimes. And don't forget to bring the cocaine (joke). All the best, Kim."
    But I suppose the anal retentive neighborhood watch is gleefully patting each other on the back now......

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

3. Lounge   -   #83
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I could sympathize with him more and begrudge him less if he wasn't such a total and utter wank or had done even one honest day's work in his fat life.

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2012/01/kim-dotcom/
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #84
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    yeah the man should instead of living life as a perpetual kid playing video games in a room a small family could live in comfortably in,should have did something with his life so at least someone could say hey this is a good guy lets cut him a break, and looks like he spent all his money on himself from what i can see or heard
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

5. Lounge   -   #85
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    I spend all my money on myself.....

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

6. Lounge   -   #86
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    your a perpetual kid too Artemis? lol
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.

7. Lounge   -   #87
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    I spend all my money on myself.....
    Yes but the paper route really doesn't pay that much then does it?
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Lounge   -   #88
    i spent all my money today on a bag of wheat bread and one white bread now its all gone
    2. Custody; care.

9. Lounge   -   #89
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Why the two breads. Indecisive.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Something Else; 01-30-2012 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Picture. :blush:
    Now go away.

10. Lounge   -   #90
    i eat wheat my family eats white
    2. Custody; care.