Page 213 of 545 FirstFirst ... 113163203210211212213214215216223263313 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    I've got a 500 pm storage limit. That's only because you get bumped up upon admission to that secret part of the board nobody posts in. True story.
    I'm actually quite offended that I was never invited there. Okay so I didn't post at all on fst from its inception til it died an inglorious death. But still. That extra PM space would have been lovely.

I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #2122
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Yeah but that's the size of the XML, it's stored as ... html maybe ... in the server's database. This means we're no closer to determining the actual size of your box.
    Not html, these pages are generated on demand using whatever they use here as it is called from database entries. I imagine the XML would be similarly represent the amount of space it takes up in the database.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. Lounge   -   #2123
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    I've got a 500 pm storage limit. That's only because you get bumped up upon admission to that secret part of the board nobody posts in. True story.
    I'm actually quite offended that I was never invited there. Okay so I didn't post at all on fst from its inception til it died an inglorious death. But still. That extra PM space would have been lovely.

You missed fuck all, mate. It was shite. It was only good for harshing Detale.

What I'd like to know is if MBM's storage limit reverted after he flounced off the wank section. And if not, why not.

4. Lounge   -   #2124
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post

No it's just fucking gross, I'm giving fair warning is all, last call ladies and gentlemen. If there is a twisted need to know I will oblige, just dont go ffs afterwards..... you were warned.
    Do it. Do it. Come on, do it.
    Put it in a spoiler for dramatic effect.
    I keep forgetting just what a sick twist you are, thanks for reminding me again.... good point on the spoiler though.

Spoiler: Show
    Last edited by Artemis; 05-01-2012 at 12:13 PM.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

5. Lounge   -   #2125

If you guys are talking about the trusted society or whatever, then I wasn't invited either. I would have been offended if I was accepted.

Why can't PM space level with the number of stars we get? I think the traders are the only ones probably pounding away at the inboxes anyway.

6. Lounge   -   #2126
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Yeah but that's the size of the XML, it's stored as ... html maybe ... in the server's database. This means we're no closer to determining the actual size of your box.
    Not html, these pages are generated on demand using whatever they use here as it is called from database entries. I imagine the XML would be similarly represent the amount of space it takes up in the database.
    Well obviously they are created on demand and are different from what's stored because otherwise they wouldn't have to be created.

The amount of space would be similar, granted, but not identical. Which is why I made the assertion I did. It's becoming increasingly clear to me that you care not a jot for precision. It frankly saddens me.

D-
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

7. Lounge   -   #2127
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Spoiler: Show
    But was he specifically getting off, you know like spilling seed over it? It's a twisted voyeurism as I see it, but you didn't tell us if he was participating in any sexual way. Maybe that point should be left alone as you would have probably needed to Dave up to his home window to answer.

8. Lounge   -   #2128
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    With all the convenient sheep floating around New Zealand, it would take a true schizophrenic to go to the trouble of fucking a horse.

9. Lounge   -   #2129
    Well obviously they are created on demand and are different from what's stored because otherwise they wouldn't have to be created.

The amount of space would be similar, granted, but not identical. Which is why I made the assertion I did. It's becoming increasingly clear to me that you care not a jot for precision. It frankly saddens me.

D-
    Yeah but sampling 65 % of a total population is a pretty solid representation, from which you could extrapolate. That means I could expect my full PM box to utilize around 400 kB of space.

10. Lounge   -   #2130
    With all the convenient sheep floating around New Zealand, it would take a true schizophrenic to go to the trouble of fucking a horse.
    Art's spoiler was long, but the key part is at the end. The guy only liked to watch the horses fucking, which they wouldn't do if the mare's pregnant.