Page 131 of 545 FirstFirst ... 3181121128129130131132133134141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Now go away.

2. Lounge   -   #1302
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Update on the carpet laying:

I couldn't be arsed. I got two blokes in my office laying it right now.
    I really thought that if I posted about it and told a load of people irl that I was going to do it, that it would stop me procrastinating. But newp
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #1303
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    pics of the blokes laying carpet, whooo!
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

4. Lounge   -   #1304
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Surprisingly, I didn't take one.

Have a pic of Ian Somerhalder in a suit instead:

tumblr_lg6pxmt7Ou1qgkn3co1_500.jpg
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

5. Lounge   -   #1305
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    So the gf is a marathoner. This weekend, she and a couple of other people decided to compete in the Texas Independence Relay. The route retraces much of the march the soldiers made en route to The Battle of San Jacinto which ultimately won Texas it's independence. The race is from Bastrop (just outside of Austin) to the other side of Houston at the battleground and monument area, totaling 203 miles. I've been tracking her progress via the 'Find Friends' app and they're just about to finish, 31 hours later. Madness.

yo

6. Lounge   -   #1306
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    So the gf is a marathoner. This weekend, she and a couple of other people decided to compete in the Texas Independence Relay. The route retraces much of the march the soldiers made en route to The Battle of San Jacinto which ultimately won Texas it's independence. The race is from Bastrop (just outside of Austin) to the other side of Houston at the battleground and monument area, totaling 203 miles. I've been tracking her progress via the 'Find Friends' app and they're just about to finish, 31 hours later. Madness.
    The Mexicans being chased through the course must be exhausted by now.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #1307
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    Perhaps you could expand the variety of subjects with which you two converse, and you could spend more time expanding on your thoughts about them.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

8. Lounge   -   #1308

9. Lounge   -   #1309
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Hmm Len Wiseman and the guy who wrote the script for Constantine vs Paul Verhoeven and the duo who penned Alien,I wonder which version will be better?
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Lounge   -   #1310
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Hmm Len Wiseman and the guy who wrote the script for Constantine vs Paul Verhoeven and the duo who penned Alien,I wonder which version will be better?
    Well?
    Don't keep me in suspense. You're my Mulder substitute regarding movie films and telly.

I've been relying on teh missus for a couple of years and I think it's time that I (you) took control of what I watch.
    I simply don't have to the time to be discerning.