Page 161 of 545 FirstFirst ... 61111151158159160161162163164171211261 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Hold up. What's all this about a baseball bat. Has something transpired where Dave said he's going to come and duff me up.
    With a bat.

Are you bringing a bat cus you're old, Dave. I thought you were ex-army. Have you gone a bit soft, like, or were you just lying.

n'awwh, it's sweet in a way. I've never met an internet tough guy who has such self esteem issues that he has to threaten defenceless accountants with baseball bats.
    Yeah, apparently it's baseball bats at dawn, mate. He's even posting on the internets the instrument of your doom.

I'll send you a crash helmet. You should be fine as long as you keep it on at all times.

2. Lounge   -   #1602
    Hold up. What's all this about a baseball bat. Has something transpired where Dave said he's going to come and duff me up.
    With a bat.

Are you bringing a bat cus you're old, Dave. I thought you were ex-army. Have you gone a bit soft, like, or were you just lying.

n'awwh, it's sweet in a way. I've never met an internet tough guy who has such self esteem issues that he has to threaten defenceless accountants with baseball bats.
    Defenceless accountants

Bugger I updated it before you saw it in all of it's glory... you're no fun you know, you spoil all my best wheezes.

3. Lounge   -   #1603
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    Ha ha. I'm not reading that, Dave.

Bye Dave.
    I did my mate's tax today, he's just grown some of what you youngsters call marijuana. He's a bit skint and when he said he'd bring me up some, I said alright and that he didn't have to bother paying me. So he came up to sign stuff earlier, said he thought he dreamed the marijuana part of the conversation, but would buy me a pint sometime

Long story short, I would have been wopped like wot I expect you are but settled for a bottle and a half of the finest babycham monies can buy.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #1604
    I bet Dave doesn't even own a baseball bat, the lying toerag. What self-respecting Englishman beats people to death with an American plank.

It's just not cricket.

5. Lounge   -   #1605
    I bet Dave doesn't even own a baseball bat, the lying toerag. What self-respecting Englishman beats people to death with an American plank.

It's just not cricket.
    Fuck rumbled already. I could buy one... christ knows the Americans need the money.

6. Lounge   -   #1606
    Ha ha. I'm not reading that, Dave.

Bye Dave.
    I did my mate's tax today, he's just grown some of what you youngsters call marijuana. He's a bit skint and when he said he'd bring me up some, I said alright and that he didn't have to bother paying me. So he came up to sign stuff earlier, said he thought he dreamed the marijuana part of the conversation, but would buy me a pint sometime

Long story short, I would have been wopped like wot I expect you are but settled for a bottle and a half of the finest babycham monies can buy.
    That would annoy the fuck right out of me. True story. I'd go back and sabotage the fuck out of his tax returns.

Believe it, or believe it not, I am not wopped tonight. Neither am I babychammed. It's an unnerving state of being and I can wholeheartedly condemn it for anyone who's reading.

7. Lounge   -   #1607
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by arseclown View Post
    With a bat.

Defenceless accountants

Bugger I updated it before you saw it in all of it's glory... you're no fun you know, you spoil all my best wheezes.
    I did see it, Dave. I saw it and thought how sweet it was that even at your most mental and when you were trying to be intimidating, you still need to say that you're gonna get me with a bat. I honestly did see it as a compliment to the vision of me you must have. I'm not only better at the internets, but you also think I'd take you in a fair fight.

Anyway, haven't you learned yet that if there is no derision to be gleaned from your words, they have no value.

No-one will play by your rules, no-one will ever post on your blog and no-one is ever going to take you seriously.
    I imagine this applies irl too.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

8. Lounge   -   #1608
    manker's Avatar effendi

That would annoy the fuck right out of me. True story. I'd go back and sabotage the fuck out of his tax returns.

Believe it, or believe it not, I am not wopped tonight. Neither am I babychammed. It's an unnerving state of being and I can wholeheartedly condemn it for anyone who's reading.
    orite. i saw that load of pish, couldn't focus on it properly what with being pished, and so decided not to bother reading it.
    I thought that a similar thing happened to you.

And I didn't mind about the dopey dope. I do people's tax for nowt fairly often if it's something simple that won't take more than, say, half hour and I think they're a decent spud. I've always liked the old barter/karma swings/roundabouts going around/coming around thing.

9. Lounge   -   #1609

orite. i saw that load of pish, couldn't focus on it properly what with being pished, and so decided not to bother reading it.
    I thought that a similar thing happened to you.

And I didn't mind about the dopey dope. I do people's tax for nowt fairly often if it's something simple that won't take more than, say, half hour and I think they're a decent spud. I've always liked the old barter/karma swings/roundabouts going around/coming around thing.
    That's commendable. However that fucking wophead procured your generous cervices under false pretences.

I filled up my mate's kindle and ipod the other day and the miserable fucker didn't even offer to buy me a pint. I knew he wouldn't. That's why I'd love to see his coupon when he finds all the R&B I misnamed as decent tunes.

10. Lounge   -   #1610
    manker's Avatar effendi
    your foresight legitimises your cuntery.

Talking about generous cervices (), squeams must be well loved up with STM&SD cos she's hardly posting here. I speak to her more in PM than anything.
    When we're not talking about Dave and how he fails at life, she fills me in about how how fantastic this other guy is.
    As you might imagine, I'm all ears. I lap up that kind of stuff.

You really have to admire the way she lost the zero and got with the hero.