Page 166 of 545 FirstFirst ... 66116156163164165166167168169176216266 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    Stuck a fiver each way on Weird Al for the national. It's a fucking certainty. ​To fall.
    me and the wench have our own bets on it, like (picked solely on the names of the horses, as neither of us know a fucking thing about racing*). Pick 3 horses, whoevar's horse comes nearest to first/finishing wins.
    I picked seabass and shackalackaboomboom and I've just read on teh bbc that seabass is joint favourite and shackalackaboomboom is 3rd favourite

*unless it's whippets, obviousment
    What does the winrar get? Also, are you guise living together now or something else?
    Intuitively, you're not because you're on the internets and talking to people but you keep mentioning her as if she's nearby and letting you out of her sight occasionally
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #1652
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Mary
    I must incorporate into blog.
    Quality
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

3. Lounge   -   #1653
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Wow that's fast, eschewed into forum existence then bam! an unperson in the blink on an eye. Sort of brings the concept of futility to a whole new level. I wonder just how many plugs at this futile game Dave will have? J-Dye has him cold, he has some kind of learning disability and just keeps coming back for more, we are in the high hundreds if not thousands of hand created dupes there with J-Dye so you have a ways to go on your futile quest Dave, I'd suggest you pack a lunch.
    The way I see it, Dave is well on his way to becoming J-Dye. He's just coming back too often and having nothing of value to add when he does.

It was fine when it was a weekly thing, you know, let him have his head to spew some bile and hate and defend his honour against the h8r lies. It's just boring when he pops up and is all; 'lol hai, it's me '
    At least J-Dye talks about having sex. Dave can't even do that owing to the missus-dave hating the fuck out of him situation.

4. Lounge   -   #1654
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    At least J-Dye talks about having sex. Dave can't even do that owing to the missus-dave hating the fuck out of him situation.
    I think he talks about getting engaged more than he does about sticking his junk where it's not welcome. He's been engaged like 40 times that I know of.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. Lounge   -   #1655
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    As far as the sex thing goes, and this forum goes, he's fairly fucked now

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

6. Lounge   -   #1656
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I've got Chicago Grey (#11) (£42) and Neptune Collonges (#4) (£82) to win.

Here's the link to watch it:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/horse-racing/17712722

7. Lounge   -   #1657
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2

me and the wench have our own bets on it, like (picked solely on the names of the horses, as neither of us know a fucking thing about racing*). Pick 3 horses, whoevar's horse comes nearest to first/finishing wins.
    I picked seabass and shackalackaboomboom and I've just read on teh bbc that seabass is joint favourite and shackalackaboomboom is 3rd favourite

*unless it's whippets, obviousment
    What does the winrar get? Also, are you guise living together now or something else?
    Intuitively, you're not because you're on the internets and talking to people but you keep mentioning her as if she's nearby and letting you out of her sight occasionally
    The winner gets to decide and i've just read 2 of my 3 horses are joint favourites
    No, we're not living together again yet

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

8. Lounge   -   #1658
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Attachment 107813
    smooth as fuck, innit
    You just took a pic of the other side of your head or got a non bald mate to pose for you.
    My whole heid is down to the skin all over, like.

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

9. Lounge   -   #1659
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I think he talks about getting engaged more than he does about sticking his junk where it's not welcome. He's been engaged like 40 times that I know of.
    If his persistence with girls is anything like as intense as his drive to remain a member here, then I'm not surprised.

He's like a typhoon with a priapism.

10. Lounge   -   #1660
    manker's Avatar effendi
    The winner gets to decide and i've just read 2 of my 3 horses are joint favourites
    No, we're not living together again yet
    Yet, eh

And in that case, I hope her webcam is better than yours.