Page 169 of 545 FirstFirst ... 69119159166167168169170171172179219269 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

manker's Avatar effendi
    I won't tell him, he'll find out anyway from the internets and be all intense about it and ask me questions and stuff

There's only one manlet, btw. The other bets were for my sister's kids.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #1682
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Well I don't know how many kids you've got, what do I look like? Some kind of baseball bat wielding mustachioed interweb stalker?

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

3. Lounge   -   #1683
    manker's Avatar effendi
    :earl:

Speaking of which, someone made another account with a proxy called 'escalations'. Call me a 1337 mystic internet detective, but I banned it because of a fairly strong spidey sense tingle which said 'it's Dave'.

Apparently, it wasn't Dave and Dave then reported me to Cabalo for banning it when it definitely wasn't even him and then made a post on his blog saying it wasn't him.
    So like idk what to do now because Dave never lies.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #1684
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    :earl:

Speaking of which, someone made another account with a proxy called 'escalations'. Call me a 1337 mystic internet detective, but I banned it because of a fairly strong spidey sense tingle which said 'it's Dave'.

Apparently, it wasn't Dave and Dave then reported me to Cabalo for banning it when it definitely wasn't even him and then made a post on his blog saying it wasn't him.
    So like idk what to do now because Dave never lies.
    ScannersExplodingHead.gif

5. Lounge   -   #1685
    bawxing on 5, innit

6. Lounge   -   #1686
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post

Just fucking right too. Saves me the time and trouble of personally knackering the bastard. In the back two the whole race. Fell at the 27th.

I'm gonna write to the owner and get him to send me the first pot of glue that dead horse produces. I shall be sniffing the fuck right out of it 'til I gets my money back or an approximation thereof.
    I just want to see manker telling the manklets that the horsies they'd picked have been shot in the face.
    Working around the industry I saw something incredibly fucking sad the other night and I'm still thinking about it. A 4 month old foal had run into a gate and destroyed an eye, therefore it had no depth perception and was no good for racing. I was there when it was shot, a hard thing for such a young animal, but I didn't own it so could only stand by.
    Last edited by Artemis; 04-14-2012 at 11:32 PM.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

7. Lounge   -   #1687
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post

I just want to see manker telling the manklets that the horsies they'd picked have been shot in the face.
    Working around the industry I saw something incredibly fucking sad the other night and I'm still thinking about it. A 4 month old foal had run into a gate and destroyed an eye, therefore it had no depth perception and was no good for racing. I was there when it was shot, a hard thing for such a young animal, but I didn't own it so could only stand by.
    the thought of a horse with no depth perception made me lol.

they're only animals, like.

8. Lounge   -   #1688
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

Were all "only" animals or is pain and suffering only applicable when it applies to the upright ones?
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. Lounge   -   #1689
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Wank.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Lounge   -   #1690
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3

Have you ever actually killed anything or are you one of those people who safely standby and say they are only animals while buying your meat safely shrinkwrapped from a supermarket? I am talking about being physically 10' away while a 22 drops a 4 month old foal and it twitches around and dies, because it has no further value.
    I actually do have to make a decision about whether animals live or die on a regular basis, and some of those decisions can be hard ones. The attitude that they are only animals from someone who has no direct contact with animals or has never been there when an animal is killed particularly a large animal like a horse is a blind one.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73