Page 180 of 545 FirstFirst ... 80130170177178179180181182183190230280 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

manker's Avatar effendi
    Was in early this morning and needed a file without hawt burds to get it for me.
    It was a company called 'Croesyceiliog Garage' and the proprietor's name is 'Selwyn Marshall'.

I couldn't fecking find it. Spent ages looking.

Anyway, the gurls came in and I asked them for it. One of them went straight to the filing cabinets, pulled the file and walked back to me.
    I was all; wtf i couldn't find it anywhere.

She said yeah I filed it under G
    I looked at her incredulous, she looked back at me, put her tongue between her bottom teeth and lower lip and said 'Garage'.
    One of the others then defused the situation and said to me; 'if you can't find something, just look under any of the letters'.

I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #1792
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Was in early this morning and needed a file without hawt burds to get it for me.
    It was a company called 'Croesyceiliog Garage' and the proprietor's name is 'Selwyn Marshall'.

Anyway, the gurls came in and I asked them for it. One of them went straight to the filing cabinets, pulled the file and walked back to me.

I looked at her incredulous, she looked back at me, put her tongue between her bottom teeth and lower lip and said 'Garage'.
    One of the others then defused the situation and said to me; 'if you can't find something, just look under any of the letters'.

What do you normally look under, the runes?

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

3. Lounge   -   #1793
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Spoiler: Show
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

4. Lounge   -   #1794
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post

Call me menthol, but I usually look under the first letter of the surname for sole proprietors and individuals or the first letter of the first word of the company name for limited companies.
    It appears my method is outdated, however, in favour of putting everything in a big fecking pile.

5. Lounge   -   #1795
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    I did it too, well tried to, while looking in the mirror to check myself out. Took about 30 seconds before I decided it was impossible and I'd prolly be really good in a gurning competition.

6. Lounge   -   #1796
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    I did it too, well tried to, while looking in the mirror to check myself out. Took about 30 seconds before I decided it was impossible and I'd prolly be really good in a gurning competition.
    I've got a mirror by the computer too. I use it to check out my single eyebrow lifts when I'm replying sarcastically.

7. Lounge   -   #1797
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post

Call me menthol, but I usually look under the first letter of the surname for sole proprietors and individuals or the first letter of the first word of the company name for limited companies.
    It appears my method is outdated, however, in favour of putting everything in a big fecking pile.
    Searching for 'Croesyceiliog' probably would have made me crosseyed too and I'm not a slapper hawt burd, so garage seems a perfectly sane alternative.
    Last edited by Artemis; 04-20-2012 at 10:56 AM.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

8. Lounge   -   #1798
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless

She clearly thought Croesyceiliog was Mr Garage's first name. It's a simple mistake to make...

I'm just glad she found honest employment somewhere, it's to your credit that you found a position for her, she must have smashing tits

9. Lounge   -   #1799
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I'll try and find a pic

10. Lounge   -   #1800
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Sorry about the lack of bewbs, you'll have to take my word for it that she has a decent rack.
    I've used the uncropped version of the pic for advertising porpoises, so I have her implicit permission to post it on the internets.
    That's how it works, innit