Page 199 of 545 FirstFirst ... 99149189196197198199200201202209249299 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I thought everyone would know this song.

So Ivana and I were watching a Rush episode of Trailer Park Boys, and by the end of the episode I could tell she didn't think it was a real band. That's when the interrogation started, I couldn't believe she had no clue who Rush was. Then I pulled up GrooveShark and started playing "Limelight", "Tom Sawyer", "The Spirit of Radio", "Freewill", "Fly by Night". And she didn't recognize a single one.

I was beyond dumbfounded and kept trying to find the most obvious example on Youtube when I came across this. The scenario got way too meta and she started freaking out.

[video]

Fucking eastern europeans
    Is it too late to get a refund on your defective mail order bride?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #1982
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    My son just earned his first facepalm. It wasn't the result of anything new, but the continued dumping of his breakfast tray (contents: cereal w/ milk, yogurt,raisins and bananas) one time beyond my human level of tolerance.

Kinda interesting in that he, even with impairment, was FULLY able to understand that I had moved beyond being mad (normally I just shout briefly when he dumps it), and had moved into cringing at his boneheadedness. The result: he looked at me, and with deliberate care, put his tray down, and began placing many of the items back on the tray.

The lesson to be gleaned from this: anger is far less effective on someone (at any age) than sheer, utter, ridicule.
    http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/357938/

Too perfect! Now all I have to do is sharpen my skills with Adobe After Effects, and insert a Down's child into the clip...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #1983
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?

Too perfect! Now all I have to do is sharpen my skills with Adobe After Effects, and insert a Down's child into the clip...
    Wasn't it, I was halfway certain you were playing homage to that bit. So pretty scary if that's your first time watching. Better version on Hulu, but I wanted to post something universally accessible.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

4. Lounge   -   #1984
    dave dupe account.jpg

Dave keeps mentioning he frequents other sites. I believe I found his FB page...

5. Lounge   -   #1985

Wasn't it, I was halfway certain you were playing homage to that bit. So pretty scary if that's your first time watching. Better version on Hulu, but I wanted to post something universally accessible.
    I had actually seen that a long time ago, but had entirely forgotten that clip. My post was made from the hip within 2 minutes of the incident. Real facepalm. Real response from my son. Life imitating art imitating art...

6. Lounge   -   #1986
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    dave dupe account.jpg

Dave keeps mentioning he frequents other sites. I believe I found his FB page...
    That profile pic looks like booty.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

7. Lounge   -   #1987
    PIC

That profile pic looks like booty.
    And Dave says he never posts pics of Squeams.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 04-26-2012 at 08:31 AM. Reason: Changed smileys. Now I kinda know what it feels like to be a baseball mngr.

8. Lounge   -   #1988
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Hoi, chavois.
    Have you got the walking dead comics? I want to jump onto the bandwagon.

It'd be brill if you could email me them, please <3
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

9. Lounge   -   #1989
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    The only thing I hate worse than the undead are bandwagon jumpers.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Lounge   -   #1990
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I'm far too busy doing busy things like multi-tasking to develop any kind of taste for myself. I rely on you guise to tell me what to watch/wear/fuck.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.