Page 200 of 545 FirstFirst ... 100150190197198199200201202203210250300 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Hoi, chavois.
    Have you got the walking dead comics? I want to jump onto the bandwagon.

It'd be brill if you could email me them, please <3
    Sent, innit.

2. Lounge   -   #1992
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I'm far too busy doing busy things like multi-tasking to develop any kind of taste for myself. I rely on you guise to tell me what to watch/wear/fuck.
    Here's a new GI Joe movie coming out.Bow-ties are never out of style.Obese women need love too.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #1993
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'm far too busy doing busy things like multi-tasking to develop any kind of taste for myself. I rely on you guise to tell me what to watch/wear/fuck.
    Here's a new GI Joe movie coming out.Bow-ties are never out of style.Obese women need love too.
    I can whole heartedly recommend Battleship, and was going to suggest that Squeams has recently lowered her standards to "anyone she doesn't find at all attractive". You are welcome. If I'm ever in Wales, I expect you to be my wingman.

EDIT- and wear something Sci-fi themed.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 04-26-2012 at 11:29 PM.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #1994
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    OK, I'm sure I found a pic of Idol on the internet, has been lying about his sex. I know why me and Idol were destined to be together now.

biggerbow.jpg
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. Lounge   -   #1995
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    OK, I'm sure I found a pic of Idol on the internet, has been lying about his sex. I know why me and Idol were destined to be together now.

biggerbow.jpg
    Oddly, doable. Or is that "doable oddly". Either way, I believe her stories of time spent on a bicycle are VASTLY exaggerated.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #1996
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

biggerbow.jpg
    Oddly, doable. Or is that "doable oddly". Either way, I believe her stories of time spent on a bicycle are VASTLY exaggerated.
    It's genetics. Just check out Idol's calves.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

7. Lounge   -   #1997
    It's genetics. Just check out Idol's calves.
    She's a rancher's daughter, too? Now it's getting hawt up in here!!!

8. Lounge   -   #1998
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Posted by Katt Williams

What do you think a "hater's" job is...to hate. If you have someone hating on you right now you better think of how to get 5 more people hating by Christmas. You need haters to make you stronger. Without haters most people wouldn't try to become better. Just tell them "b*tch u just hate me because you can't be me..."
    The interweb is such a great source of intelligent quotes that you can use to make your point.I only wish that Katt had thrown in a faggot or two for emphasis.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. Lounge   -   #1999
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    Hoi, chavois.
    Have you got the walking dead comics? I want to jump onto the bandwagon.

It'd be brill if you could email me them, please <3
    Sent, innit.
    Thanks very much, and for the program, too.

I didn't realise there were so many, sorry about the presumptuousness.
    This will be the first comic series I've read since Spiderman when I was 19.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. Lounge   -   #2000
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Posted by Katt Williams

What do you think a "hater's" job is...to hate. If you have someone hating on you right now you better think of how to get 5 more people hating by Christmas. You need haters to make you stronger. Without haters most people wouldn't try to become better. Just tell them "b*tch u just hate me because you can't be me..."
    The interweb is such a great source of intelligent quotes that you can use to make your point.I only wish that Katt had thrown in a faggot or two for emphasis.
    :sage:

As an aside, I'm just wondering if there's any way that black people can disguise their ethnicity on the internets.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.