Page 210 of 545 FirstFirst ... 110160200207208209210211212213220260310 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    It's all that fresh hair and fornicating with horses.
    Tactical problem 1: Height, I'm simply not that tall, nor able to leap that high repeatedly.

Tactical problem 2: Predation, horses being a prey animal have an inbuilt fight or flight response. When startled by something behind them they kick out. Now I have been kicked by a horse but it was while fully clothed and thus able to avoid or at least shield some of the impact. With a boner and pants around ankles things would probably work out alot worse.
    Well, a lot of your argument tends to disappear if it's a much younger horse
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Lounge   -   #2092
    manker's Avatar effendi
    It's all that fresh hair and fornicating with horses.
    Tactical problem 1: Height, I'm simply not that tall, nor able to leap that high repeatedly.

Tactical problem 2: Predation, horses being a prey animal have an inbuilt fight or flight response. When startled by something behind them they kick out. Now I have been kicked by a horse but it was while fully clothed and thus able to avoid or at least shield some of the impact. With a boner and pants around ankles things would probably work out alot worse.
    I just meant like messing around with rather than coitus.

But, yeah. It's not the mouth it comes out of, it's mind it goes into
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #2093
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post

Nah...... I tried, but I've got nothing

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

4. Lounge   -   #2094

Nah...... I tried, but I've got nothing
    Well, if you're not going to try, why dream of centaurs?

5. Lounge   -   #2095

I just meant like messing around with rather than coitus.

But, yeah. It's not the mouth it comes out of, it's mind it goes into
    For me it was a hilarious image I had several other tactical scenarios as well but they weren't as droll, but then there really are people out there that do weird shit to animals and we have even been on the receiving end and it cost us a great deal of money and time.

6. Lounge   -   #2096
    but then there really are people out there that do weird shit to animals and we have even been on the receiving end and it cost us a great deal of money and time.
    I got a little lost on your wording. Are you saying beastality people have sex with you guys or that the animals have sex with you guys?

7. Lounge   -   #2097
    but then there really are people out there that do weird shit to animals and we have even been on the receiving end and it cost us a great deal of money and time.
    I got a little lost on your wording. Are you saying beastality people have sex with you guys or that the animals have sex with you guys?
    We used to have a helper who had very odd fetish with a very odd fetish even by your standards mary, a new low if you will, suffice to say it was animals, more specifically our pregnant female horses in particular (and others in the general area he was very fickle with his affections). The expensive part about the whole thing is that his fetish involved aborting foals (I'm definitely not going any further than that in public if you need to know specifics pm me or not....) but it took a long and expensive time to discover after which we were calmly informed by the police of his previous convictions for similar offences ranging over many years.......
    Our lovely criminal system these days spends far more time protecting the rights of someone once they have been convicted, and very little time on the victims. This was the third time this pattern of offending had been allowed to occur over years.

8. Lounge   -   #2098
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Haha.
    Haha

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

9. Lounge   -   #2099
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Now go away.

10. Lounge   -   #2100
    We used to have a helper who had very odd fetish with a very odd fetish even by your standards mary, a new low if you will, suffice to say it was animals, more specifically our pregnant female horses in particular (and others in the general area he was very fickle with his affections). The expensive part about the whole thing is that his fetish involved aborting foals (I'm definitely not going any further than that in public if you need to know specifics pm me or not....) but it took a long and expensive time to discover after which we were calmly informed by the police of his previous convictions for similar offences ranging over many years.......
    Our lovely criminal system these days spends far more time protecting the rights of someone once they have been convicted, and very little time on the victims. This was the third time this pattern of offending had been allowed to occur over years.
    Kevorkian OB/Gyn DVM
    If he wasn't fucking or jacking off on the fetuses, then I'd say it was more a hobby than a fetish.