Page 211 of 545 FirstFirst ... 111161201208209210211212213214221261311 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    We used to have a helper who had very odd fetish with a very odd fetish even by your standards mary, a new low if you will, suffice to say it was animals, more specifically our pregnant female horses in particular (and others in the general area he was very fickle with his affections). The expensive part about the whole thing is that his fetish involved aborting foals (I'm definitely not going any further than that in public if you need to know specifics pm me or not....) but it took a long and expensive time to discover after which we were calmly informed by the police of his previous convictions for similar offences ranging over many years.......
    Our lovely criminal system these days spends far more time protecting the rights of someone once they have been convicted, and very little time on the victims. This was the third time this pattern of offending had been allowed to occur over years.
    Kevorkian OB/Gyn DVM
    If he wasn't fucking or jacking off on the fetuses, then I'd say it was more a hobby than a fetish.
    It was definitely a fetish (well more than one).

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

2. Lounge   -   #2102
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Haha.
    Haha
    We're all Geordies now
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #2103
    manker's Avatar effendi

I got a little lost on your wording. Are you saying beastality people have sex with you guys or that the animals have sex with you guys?
    We used to have a helper who had very odd fetish with a very odd fetish even by your standards mary, a new low if you will, suffice to say it was animals, more specifically our pregnant female horses in particular (and others in the general area he was very fickle with his affections). The expensive part about the whole thing is that his fetish involved aborting foals (I'm definitely not going any further than that in public if you need to know specifics pm me or not....) but it took a long and expensive time to discover after which we were calmly informed by the police of his previous convictions for similar offences ranging over many years.......
    Our lovely criminal system these days spends far more time protecting the rights of someone once they have been convicted, and very little time on the victims. This was the third time this pattern of offending had been allowed to occur over years.
    I've just spent a couple of minutes looking at and then re-reading the words, I think I've filled in the blanks and so decided it's the most depraved thing I've ever seen alluded to.

jebus
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

4. Lounge   -   #2104
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post

I've just spent a couple of minutes looking at and then re-reading the words, I think I've filled in the blanks and so decided it's the most depraved thing I've ever seen alluded to.

jebus
    Don't knock it 'til you've tried it.

5. Lounge   -   #2105
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I'm usually a tentative fan of depraved, I just don't think it would be my cup of tea in this instance.

I can just imagine Arty coming home from work and his wife going; 'Hey, I haven't seen shifty steve for a while, did you sack him or something?' and Art being all; 'Yeah well he was prematurely delivering foals and then sticking his cawk into their still twitching prone form. I'd already given him a written warning for sticking carrots up his arse so he had to go'.

6. Lounge   -   #2106
    I'm usually a tentative fan of depraved, I just don't think it would be my cup of tea in this instance.

I can just imagine Arty coming home from work and his wife going; 'Hey, I haven't seen shifty steve for a while, did you sack him or something?' and Art being all; 'Yeah well he was prematurely delivering foals and then sticking his cawk into their still twitching prone form. I'd already given him a written warning for sticking carrots up his arse so he had to go'.
    So here we are yet again, at a place where I'm not sure how I got myself into..... I can see the light at the top of the hole I have dug for myself this time. At this point manker, I can leave it as a lurid imagining, we can carry on that way, or I can color in the picture for you.....have you got alot of black crayons?

7. Lounge   -   #2107
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?

jebus
    Poor Art is so distraught over it, he can't help but be elusive and allusive while describing it.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

8. Lounge   -   #2108

jebus
    Poor Art is so distraught over it, he can't help but be elusive and allusive while describing it.
    No it's just fucking gross, I'm giving fair warning is all, last call ladies and gentlemen. If there is a twisted need to know I will oblige, just dont go ffs afterwards..... you were warned.

9. Lounge   -   #2109
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?

No it's just fucking gross, I'm giving fair warning is all, last call ladies and gentlemen. If there is a twisted need to know I will oblige, just dont go ffs afterwards..... you were warned.
    Do it. Do it. Come on, do it.
    Put it in a spoiler for dramatic effect.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

10. Lounge   -   #2110
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Do it like a strawberry chewit.