Page 212 of 545 FirstFirst ... 112162202209210211212213214215222262312 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    I'm usually a tentative fan of depraved, I just don't think it would be my cup of tea in this instance.

I can just imagine Arty coming home from work and his wife going; 'Hey, I haven't seen shifty steve for a while, did you sack him or something?' and Art being all; 'Yeah well he was prematurely delivering foals and then sticking his cawk into their still twitching prone form. I'd already given him a written warning for sticking carrots up his arse so he had to go'.
    So here we are yet again, at a place where I'm not sure how I got myself into..... I can see the light at the top of the hole I have dug for myself this time. At this point manker, I can leave it as a lurid imagining, we can carry on that way, or I can color in the picture for you.....have you got alot of black crayons?
    Yeah. Colour it in, think of the text which will appear on your screen just prior to posting as a piece of charcoal with which you will daub the macabre details onto the sinewy fibres of our collective existence.

I was going to ask you in PM but I'd feel better reading it in this, a much less claustrophobic environment.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #2112
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I was going to ask you in PM but I'd feel better reading it in this, a much less claustrophobic environment.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one that dislikes the PM system. It takes too many steps to manage a message, and my sent folder is a cluttered mess.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. Lounge   -   #2113
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I'm glad I'm not the only one that dislikes the PM system. It takes too many steps to manage a message, and my sent folder is a cluttered mess.
    I dislike it for that reason and that I like talking to lots of people at the same time. It's more efficient. Also that there is a limit on the amount of PMs you can store. 250 is shite.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

4. Lounge   -   #2114
    manker's Avatar effendi
    ffs, arty. how long does it take to write about sticking an aubergine into a horses vagina.

5. Lounge   -   #2115

I dislike it for that reason and that I like talking to lots of people at the same time. It's more efficient. Also that there is a limit on the amount of PMs you can store. 250 is shite.
    I downloaded the XML of all my PMs. Comes to a whopping 250 kB for using ~65 % of my space. So basically, each user's box will take up a whopping 400 kB of space if filled. That's totally bastard math, but still, can't be far off. That's the size of one of my attachments.

6. Lounge   -   #2116
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Yeah but that's the size of the XML, it's stored as ... html maybe ... in the server's database. This means we're no closer to determining the actual size of your box.

7. Lounge   -   #2117
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    I've got a 500 pm storage limit. That's only because you get bumped up upon admission to that secret part of the board nobody posts in. True story.

8. Lounge   -   #2118
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyjuarez View Post
    Know any exercise apps?i got. Zombie, run!
    Ps:it's awsome
    In Teas, they've got Mexican, Run! and, Border, RUN!!!

Somebody should make apps like those. GREAT cardio workouts from what I've heard...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Lounge   -   #2119
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I downloaded the XML of all my PMs. Comes to a whopping 250 kB for using ~65 % of my space. So basically, each user's box will take up a whopping 400 kB of space if filled. That's totally bastard math, but still, can't be far off. That's the size of one of my attachments.
    Quit bragging about the size of your attachments.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Lounge   -   #2120
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quit bragging about the size of your attachments.
    I often feel they're oversized and wish they could be smaller.