Page 214 of 545 FirstFirst ... 114164204211212213214215216217224264314 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Proper punishment for the schizo is to have stallion fuck him while he's wrapped in barb wire and wearing a saddle. See if that gets him off.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Lounge   -   #2132
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    I'm actually quite offended that I was never invited there. Okay so I didn't post at all on fst from its inception til it died an inglorious death. But still. That extra PM space would have been lovely.

If you guys are talking about the trusted society or whatever, then I wasn't invited either. I would have been offended if I was accepted.

Why can't PM space level with the number of stars we get? I think the traders are the only ones probably pounding away at the inboxes anyway.
    There used to be a trusted traders group too, but no one could be trusted

- True story it was called the TTG or Trusted Traders Group

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

3. Lounge   -   #2133
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    With all the convenient sheep floating around New Zealand, it would take a true schizophrenic to go to the trouble of fucking a horse.
    Art's spoiler was long, but the key part is at the end. The guy only liked to watch the horses fucking, which they wouldn't do if the mare's pregnant.
    Yeah I got that, but according to the cops, he liked to fuck them too. Horses, not the cops.

Spoiler: Show

4. Lounge   -   #2134
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I'm actually quite offended that I was never invited there. Okay so I didn't post at all on fst from its inception til it died an inglorious death. But still. That extra PM space would have been lovely.

You missed fuck all, mate. It was shite. It was only good for harshing Detale.

What I'd like to know is if MBM's storage limit reverted after he flounced off the wank section. And if not, why not.
    We may never know. They're just hiding the truth, mate. It's typical of the hate and bile they spew.

I only bring it up cus Dave's currently reporting me for bile spewing on the internets again. It's like the 20th time now.
    He's there, right now, writing walls and walls of text that will never be read.

I expect him to come up with the complete works of Shakespeare eventually.

-Btw, Dave, I'm in a good mood so because I know you're hard of getting it and because I know you ardently read all of my words; that was me calling you a monkey-
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #2135
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    ffs, arty. how long does it take to write about sticking an aubergine into a horses vagina.
    Using this as my new sigy simply for the WTF factor for those who have no idea the context.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #2136
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    With all the convenient sheep floating around New Zealand, it would take a true schizophrenic to go to the trouble of fucking a horse.
    Ya think!!! and for the adventurous and more spritely Llamas are becoming more popular too.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

7. Lounge   -   #2137
    manker's Avatar effendi
    So the unborn baby horses were collateral damage in all of this

I hope Idol doesn't click your spoiler, Arty. It will send him on a frenzied revenge rampage to the antipodes. If you've seen Arnie in Commando, and I haven't, then you'll have some kind of idea of the carnage he will wreak upon your fair isle.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

8. Lounge   -   #2138
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Yeah I got that, but according to the cops, he liked to fuck them too. Horses, not the cops.

Spoiler: Show
    Oh well the proof is in the puddin', I missed that part.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

9. Lounge   -   #2139
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    ffs, arty. how long does it take to write about sticking an aubergine into a horses vagina.
    Using this as my new sigy simply for the WTF factor for those who have no idea of the context.

Yeah, In this case the context is actually much worse than the allusion conjured up by the words.

10. Lounge   -   #2140
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19

You missed fuck all, mate. It was shite. It was only good for harshing Detale.

What I'd like to know is if MBM's storage limit reverted after he flounced off the wank section. And if not, why not.
    It got reverted. The very morning I jumped out, the PM system kept insisting I was overfull and I had to move all the extras out.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.