Page 22 of 545 FirstFirst ... 12192021222324253272122522 ... LastLast

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

manker's Avatar effendi
    mbm = bawa

albeit slightly more literate. and white. and less of a virgin.

I wonder why people stop posting here
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #212
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    MBM and Keith Bishop from The Office.

Separated at birth...

3. Lounge   -   #213
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post

Separated at birth...
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

4. Lounge   -   #214
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Deadline day today, douchefags.

I have to finish off four sets of accounts, two estimates based on previous years and a few of your common or garden SA100s.

All the preparatory work has been done by hawt burds and I could probably get all that done in four hours or so. Should I get my head down and spend the evening at home with teh missus, or fuck around on the internets all day and work right up until midnight?

5. Lounge   -   #215
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Fuck around on the internets all day, obviously. I can't believe you're even asking the question!

6. Lounge   -   #216
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Deadline day today, douchefags.

I have to finish off four sets of accounts, two estimates based on previous years and a few of your common or garden SA100s.

All the preparatory work has been done by hawt burds and I could probably get all that done in four hours or so. Should I get my head down and spend the evening at home with teh missus, or fuck around on the internets all day and work right up until midnight?
    Internets every time.

I'm off today so I shall be mostly getting wopped and watching shite films. The first shite film will be The Return Of Captain Invincible. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086189/reviews

Just remembered about it, having seen it on BBC2 about twenty years ago. This is the nadir of bad taste and should've won an Oscar for Best Use of Christopher Lee in a Non-Dracula Related, Rock and Roll Musical Superhero Spoof Role in 1984.

7. Lounge   -   #217
    manker's Avatar effendi
    As ever, fst's collective sagacity has given me a guilt free path to the kind of utopian virtual hinterland that that uninitiated can only dream of.

What I'll actually do, I think, is challenge myself to get the bulk of the work done while chavois is watching Christopher Lee wank and then stretch out a ten minute job to last ten hours.

8. Lounge   -   #218
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    The first shite film will be The Return Of Captain Invincible. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086189/reviews

Just remembered about it, having seen it on BBC2 about twenty years ago. This is the nadir of bad taste and should've won an Oscar for Best Use of Christopher Lee in a Non-Dracula Related, Rock and Roll Musical Superhero Spoof Role in 1984.
    To be fair still better than Count Dooku in Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. Lounge   -   #219
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post

Separated at birth...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Keith Bishop is a fictional character in BBC's The Office, played by Ewen MacIntosh. He works as an accountant for the fictional paper merchants Wernham Hogg, as run by David Brent. An overweight man, his nickname is appropriately 'Big Keith'. A rather dry and emotionless man, Keith rarely (if ever) speaks in any tone other than a flat, monotone voice. His trademark is sitting in the coffee room and making blunt and alarmingly disturbing comments to people whilst they are taking a break. Most notably he commented that in America, "Fanny means your arse over there, not your minge" to character Dawn Tinsley, who was planning to move to America. Upon making his inappropriate comments, he is seen to bite into a large Scotch egg.
    Keith seems to have little concern for his career at Wernham Hogg, which he considers a "stopgap". When filling out an employee evaluation form, under "Strengths", he simply put "Accounts" (his job title) and under "Weaknesses", he put "Eczema". He left the rest of the form blank.[snip some stuff about DJ-ing]...and claims to be a hit with the ladies despite his size.
    Not too far off, actually...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Lounge   -   #220
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I shouldn't have been so blase earlier
    My son had a nosebleed in school and wanted to see me. I ordinarily wouldn't have minded but it's completely fecked my dicking about on the internets time-slot.

I find myself rather pinched for time.