Page 23 of 545 FirstFirst ... 13202122232425263373123523 ... LastLast

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-28-2012 at 04:55 AM.

2. Lounge   -   #222
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Nice flouncing.

wmanker = poetry
    Last edited by Snee; 02-02-2012 at 06:14 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #223
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Referring to your self in the third person. Clever stuff.

I can't believe these horrible people made you post on the internets.
    Now go away.

4. Lounge   -   #224
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-28-2012 at 04:54 AM.

5. Lounge   -   #225
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    I wonder why people stop posting here
    I can explain that to you, it's because of you and your kind and what you do.

Take my case for example. You took a bloke who couldn't have gave any kind of fuck about Squeamous, and who only wanted her to stay completely away from him. You battered him around for month after month with your twisted fucked up delsional thoughts. She seeing the fun you were all having with screwing around with this bloke, joined in, and he finally gets reduced to actually doing to her what she has been doing to him, and starts insulting her back. Eventually hurting her becomes something really important to him, so much so that he actually starts thinking about how to do it properly... and I mean that seriously... so he leaves.

He is forced to leave because you twisted fucks made someone he was determined to leave behind, into someone he couldn't escape, someone who no matter how hard he tried he couldn't get to stop being insulted about, and insulted by. Until he finally reslised he was seriously starting to lose the plot. Then he leaves because it's the only way of leaving that woman behind, and of stopping himself being inexorably being driven to actually damaging her as he is constantly reminded she has damaged him.

At least that's why I've left.

Have a nice life wmanker
    I really got to you, didn't I.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. Lounge   -   #226
    chalice's Avatar ____________________

7. Lounge   -   #227
    manker's Avatar effendi
    That was just a regurgitation of an old fst meme, btw. I can't remember who first said 'I really got to you' but it was funny at the time and oft repeated.

Can't be arsed to post considered replies to drama queens who say they're leaving because they've got new and better friends and then come back and tell you again that they're leaving.
    If I'm going to pick on someone in a consistent manner, they can't just hitch up their skirts and leave when the going gets tough. It's just not cricket.
    Last edited by manker; 02-02-2012 at 08:07 PM. Reason: juno
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

8. Lounge   -   #228
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Told youse he wouldn't last more than 48 hours.

It's prolly cos his internets was disconnected or something that it took him that long.

9. Lounge   -   #229
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Nice flouncing.

wmanker = poetry
    It's gr8 tho, innit. Each time I get a sworn enemy, they just can't resist the old w(m)anker thing.
    Even thought they probably know better, in the end, they're always reduced to it.

I bet you wish you picked the name lunt or ... um ... yeah ... there seems to be a limited supply of handles which require a first letter substitution to become a crude insult

10. Lounge   -   #230
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Nice flouncing.

wmanker = poetry
    I bet you wish you picked the name lunt or ... um ... yeah ... there seems to be a limited supply of handles which require a first letter substitution to become a crude insult
    Or you could just cut out the middleman altogether.