Page 245 of 545 FirstFirst ... 145195235242243244245246247248255295345 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

manker's Avatar effendi
    A couple of hours. Fuck's sake. Is that how long it takes for a Belfastian to imbibe half a bottle of Babycham these days.
    Last edited by manker; 05-15-2012 at 01:14 PM. Reason: sense, i made none
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #2442
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I've been dicking about on the internets all day, pretty much, when I've got this ten minute job to do that some builder guy keeps ringing up and asking for every half hour.
    The hawt girls are like; 'why haven't you done it' and I don't reply directly. Preferring instead to let my left eyebrow register my distaste regarding the inquiry.

They all seem content enough to wait for me but what I don't understand is why I don't just do these things.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

3. Lounge   -   #2443
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    I've been dicking about on the internets all day, pretty much, when I've got this ten minute job to do that some builder guy keeps ringing up and asking for every half hour.
    The hawt girls are like; 'why haven't you done it' and I don't reply directly. Preferring instead to let my left eyebrow register my distaste regarding the inquiry.

They all seem content enough to wait for me but what I don't understand is why I don't just do these things.
    I'm taking that as a thinly veiled, if somewhat convoluted metaphor as to my current procrastination with the OCD thread. Mostly because it's all about me.

I would appreciate clarification on the following variables and would be grateful if you could just sign off on some of the below archetypes. I've got an essay due.

Who is the mysterious builder guy? He sounds like he means business, but keeps getting intercepted by your shielding entourage of hawt girls. Speaking of which...

Who are the hawt girls? Try as I may, I just can't shoehorn that bevy of benevolence into a lounge scenario without raising an eyebrow. Speaking of which...

Who is your left eyebrow? And who, for that matter, is your right?

Who is the 'I' in this scenario and where am I in all this?

4. Lounge   -   #2444
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    In other enquiries, wtf did Mary mean here
    Instead of explanation, I'll give you guys the missing link that was in my head at the time of that post. It's like a puzzle, only less satisfying.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    I know it was teaching my granny to suck eggs, but talk about a segue? Where do you get Humphrey Bogart was an ugly troll from modern special effects? So I took the opportunity to be a condescending prat in my own inimitable style.
    Thus, you aped him aptly. And with his undoing, I was setting you up for your own titular retention. I may reference back to this internally in the future and belittle you about shortcomings that you had no idea existed.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. Lounge   -   #2445
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post

I'm taking that as a thinly veiled, if somewhat convoluted metaphor as to my current procrastination with the OCD thread. Mostly because it's all about me.

I would appreciate clarification on the following variables and would be grateful if you could just sign off on some of the below archetypes. I've got an essay due.

Who is the mysterious builder guy? He sounds like he means business, but keeps getting intercepted by your shielding entourage of hawt girls. Speaking of which...

Who are the hawt girls? Try as I may, I just can't shoehorn that bevy of benevolence into a lounge scenario without raising an eyebrow. Speaking of which...

Who is your left eyebrow? And who, for that matter, is your right?

Who is the 'I' in this scenario and where am I in all this?
    That was fun

The builder guy is me. I'm constructing a lounge worthy of habitation and need your co-operation with a ten minute thread job, if you please. The hawt burds are, in this case, a rather apt metaphor for the internet which is currently our only link. This is indirectly conveying yet protecting you from my physical ire which, but for the grace of glod, cannot presently take the form of a spike which exudes from the monitor to meet with your face upon my command. The left eyebrow is, or was, the stony, and yet deafening, silence you deigned to leave us with.

You are I.

That is all.

6. Lounge   -   #2446
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Instead of explanation, I'll give you guys the missing link that was in my head at the time of that post. It's like a puzzle, only less satisfying.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    I know it was teaching my granny to suck eggs, but talk about a segue? Where do you get Humphrey Bogart was an ugly troll from modern special effects? So I took the opportunity to be a condescending prat in my own inimitable style.
    Thus, you aped him aptly. And with his undoing, I was setting you up for your own titular retention. I may reference back to this internally in the future and belittle you about shortcomings that you had no idea existed.
    It took me way too long to understand what the fucking fuck you were going on about. I think it's because I've been dealing with humans all day.

But, anyhow, cheers

7. Lounge   -   #2447
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    So. What's FG?
    You disgust me.

http://www.whoisthemonkey.com/videos...ed-compilation

Last edited by megabyteme; 05-15-2012 at 07:50 PM. Reason: Last one sucked. Deleted.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #2448
    manker's Avatar effendi

I don't really like Family Guy.

9. Lounge   -   #2449
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19

You still disgust me, then.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Lounge   -   #2450
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

You still disgust me, then.
    You need to keep up with current events, he's been disgusting more than just you lately.....

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73