Page 273 of 545 FirstFirst ... 173223263270271272273274275276283323373 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    Do you think Idol will know that we're deliberately leaving him out?
    I lost all understanding of this thread several posts ago.
    I suppose I could ask what but all in all I'd rather just have manker correct my punctuation while I remain blissfully ignorant.
    I gave up that ages ago because you do it on purpose
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #2722
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    I'm taking myself off for being wopped.
    it's hardly cause for a reward.
    If you wanked every time you were wopped, you'd be 14.
    My personal, anatomical layout is such that I actually possess a vagina, snuggled deep in my palm, which I keep in my pocket, for obvious social reasons. I am self-pregnating too, which, as you can imagine, causes significant difficulties several times an hour when I have to look for a wank glove.

3. Lounge   -   #2723
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Also; what's hard to understand.
    It's all fairly straight forward as far as I can see. We're quite obviously deciding who is part of the heard. There used to be a heard ages ago of which I was a member, but it went through something of a disbansion in recent years.

There's sound reasoning to each and every decision.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

4. Lounge   -   #2724
    chalice's Avatar ____________________

I lost all understanding of this thread several posts ago.
    I suppose I could ask what but all in all I'd rather just have manker correct my punctuation while I remain blissfully ignorant.
    I gave up that ages ago because you do it on purpose
    Yes. Idol went for the conceit before the joke, which never works. Let's kill it.

5. Lounge   -   #2725
    manker's Avatar effendi
    it's hardly cause for a reward.
    If you wanked every time you were wopped, you'd be 14.
    My personal, anatomical layout is such that I actually possess a vagina, snuggled deep in my palm, which I keep in my pocket, for obvious social reasons. I am self-pregnating too, which, as you can imagine, causes significant difficulties several times an hour when I have to look for a wank glove.
    I'm just wondering if you're trying to tell me that you managed to sneak one of those mail order latex vaginas past your missus but now there is no way you can clean it

6. Lounge   -   #2726
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Apple jailbreaking: I thought the main purposes were to install apps that Apple didn't deem family friendly and to enable multitasking, and in general just remove all of the arbitrary restrictions, i.e. emulate an Android

Flock of bison: I'm permitted to accompany there because no one can figure out what to do with me otherwise, else I'd wonder around ahead sticking my large mammalian cock into the land you roam giving you all cause to have to be careful where you step. Convenience, that's what it is.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

7. Lounge   -   #2727
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by tesco View Post
    Another thing I've found by clicking the 'new posts' button instead of just reading the posts in the sections that interest me (the lounge).

People post an inordinate amount of shite in the 'word games' subsection. I never even knew it was there.
    Threads like 'one word story' and 'count to infinity' and 'what are you eating' are alive and well and full of complete and utter fuckspastics.
    Last 7 posts in the 'one word story':
    start...
    all...
    new
    better...
    tuba's...
    concatenated
    what

Must be...written...by jdye...
    Damn it, I was going to say "tubas".

Although, I can't think of why anyone would indicate that the tuba owned anything...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #2728

9. Lounge   -   #2729
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Others get in on unfortunate merit. MBM is a shoe-in cos his son resembles him. Mary gets an open road cos he's mental and his dad made him and his brother bash each other, which is the sickest thing I've read on this board in two months. Idol eats bicycles.

Bo has lost all his hair, and clearly his posting strength, so he's ostracised to the max.
    That is one thing I've noticed from the very start. Nobody says, "Oh, your son looks just lyke you..." when your son has Down's. They'll say it every thyme about my daughter. Even though there's an apparent resemblance in both of them.

Racists. All of 'em.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Lounge   -   #2730
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    That is one thing I've noticed from the very start. Nobody says, "Oh, your son looks just lyke you..." when your son has Down's. They'll say it every thyme about my daughter. Even though there's an apparent resemblance in both of them.

Racists. All of 'em.
    These are just a few of the reasons you need to hang out with more black people.