Page 283 of 545 FirstFirst ... 183233273280281282283284285286293333383 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Beggars on main street today, lyke. Not the usual gypsy accordion player, or the guy who can't play a flute, or the fat women talking of Jesus and trying to get my attention with their grubby fat sausage fingers.

Oh no, this time it was two guys working both sides of the street in tandem, trying to get money for an imaginary orphanage or something. Tried to walk around the first guy and shook my head when he made eye-contact, but noo, he had to step in close and invade my personal space, like. Ended up showing my hand in his face (didn't touch him or nothing, as I don't want gypsy aids) open palm, like. Left him standing there bitching about it. Then I'm walking back on the side of the street, later, and the next one makes a go for it. I start off by shaking my head, then I tell him I'm not interested before he tries to talk to me, only he steps in close anyways. Annoying fuckers. I have to yell NO! when he's inches from my face, to make him back off.

What the fuck is going on with all these beggars and scam artists lately? IDK what it's like in the UK now, but the last few years they've started turning up all over my city, primarily romanian gypos.

2. Lounge   -   #2822
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    The thing is Dave's scared of his own internets shadow. He deletes posts, deleted his facebook, scoured his internets history to get rid of any personal details.
    He'll never do a thing except be mental and deliriously try to persuade people that he's dangerous and is on the cusp of doing something bad-ass.
    It's too bad his memory is so poor. I'm pretty sure he doesn't even know that what I was looking at just now is still there

I think I forgot to save his picture off of facebook
    Last edited by Snee; 05-31-2012 at 04:48 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #2823
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Beggars on main street today, lyke. Not the usual gypsy accordion player, or the guy who can't play a flute, or the fat women talking of Jesus and trying to get my attention with their grubby fat sausage fingers.

Oh no, this time it was two guys working both sides of the street in tandem, trying to get money for an imaginary orphanage or something. Tried to walk around the first guy and shook my head when he made eye-contact, but noo, he had to step in close and invade my personal space, like. Ended up showing my hand in his face (didn't touch him or nothing, as I don't want gypsy aids) open palm, like. Left him standing there bitching about it. Then I'm walking back on the side of the street, later, and the next one makes a go for it. I start off by shaking my head, then I tell him I'm not interested before he tries to talk to me, only he steps in close anyways. Annoying fuckers. I have to yell NO! when he's inches from my face, to make him back off.

What the fuck is going on with all these beggars and scam artists lately? IDK what it's like in the UK now, but the last few years they've started turning up all over my city, primarily romanian gypos.
    We mostly get charity aids workers. They aren't allowed to take more than three steps with you if you walk away. True story.
    Now go away.

4. Lounge   -   #2824
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Ultimate irony would be if Steve the accountant turned out to be a mentalist, too, and tracked down Dave. The confrontation, along with any damages he'd want to pursue for falsely defaming his business, threatening his secretaries, etc. would be hilarious.

Schwing and a miss (again) Dave-o.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #2825
    jdinflatables
    You actually placed right stuff on the table.

6. Lounge   -   #2826
    manker's Avatar effendi
    The thing is Dave's scared of his own internets shadow. He deletes posts, deleted his facebook, scoured his internets history to get rid of any personal details.
    He'll never do a thing except be mental and deliriously try to persuade people that he's dangerous and is on the cusp of doing something bad-ass.
    It's too bad his memory is so poor. I'm pretty sure he doesn't even know that what I was looking at just now is still there
    Noice. Put it in the PMs that are currently going around about him.
    And make sure you include Mary this time - she hates to be left out when we're discussing David Dowell.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

7. Lounge   -   #2827
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19

Noice. Put it in the PMs that are currently going around about him.
    And make sure you include Mary this time - she hates to be left out when we're discussing David Dowell.
    Can't believe he was dumb enough to forget that one. Then again, it is Dave Dowell we're talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #2828
    ckrit's Avatar Flagpole
    Ogod. I read some more dave on mary's blog just now.

Does he really believe this:

I was verbally raping the arse off of you all, all over FST
    Looks like your female friend was right, I can be unpleasant. Very nearly as unpleasant as you. She really threw you lot into the fire with that little PM of hers. She always knew I wasn’t the kind of bloke who cowered away from scum like you.
    I should just take this opportunity to point out how conformist you are. Conforming to the standard idiotic thinking of all bullies, that you can intimidate everyone and anyone. I am sorry to disappoint you manker, but sooner or later that idiocy was going to fail.
    How can he not realise that the only one he's making look bad is himself.

Or the irony of yelling about bullies, then posting (faux and impotent) threats against someone not involved in the discussion a couple of hours later.

I really do think that dave has issues distinguishing what happens on the internets from what happens in the real world, and that people will be so totally scared because of how awesome he says he is. And that whatever he says is something people should take his word as gospel, because he never lies

ie:

Dave is winning, because he says he is. (Despite that no one is impressed with him, and that he can't seem to win a single argument.)

Dave isn't a stalker, because he says he isn't. (Despite following someone around and turning up in places he shouldn't.)

Dave has a happy marriage, and he's a good father. (Despite bitching about women and sleeping around on his wife, and devoting considerable amounts of time on attempting to harass half the lounge, rather than spending time with his family.)

Dave has proven us all wrong about being a stalker and so forth, with evidence. (As he said he's not a stalker, and told us all about how squeamous is a big meanie.)

etc etc etc.
    ckrit d<rit c|<rit

Mi signotaur > urs.

9. Lounge   -   #2829
    ckrit's Avatar Flagpole
    He's never gonna give up, is he?

We're like the white whale to his Ahab, only he's all out of harpoons and his boat is a tricycle.
    ckrit d<rit c|<rit

Mi signotaur > urs.

10. Lounge   -   #2830
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by ckrit View Post
    He's never gonna give up, is he?

We're like the white whale to his Ahab, only he's all out of harpoons and his boat is a tricycle.

I think we'll all get bored soon and stop posting on Mary's hate site. I just figured it would die a death.
    My favourite part was where he talked to himself on his own blog for about a month and no-one else posted there, I'd like to shoehorn him into doing that again.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.