Page 290 of 545 FirstFirst ... 190240280287288289290291292293300340390 ... LastLast
Results 2,891 to 2,900 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    If apathy weren't at play, you're likely the butt of someone's joke.
    This was part of that group project from Hell I mentioned a few weeks back. A couple of the psycho bitches (I'm being nice) are not suffering from apathy. To them, it's due or die...
    I'm hoping/wishing/preying something evil will happen to them. I'm thinking about asking Dave for some blackhat advice.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #2892
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    If apathy weren't at play, you're likely the butt of someone's joke.
    This was part of that group project from Hell I mentioned a few weeks back. A couple of the psycho bitches (I'm being nice) are not suffering from apathy. To them, it's due or die...
    I'm hoping/wishing/preying something evil will happen to them. I'm thinking about asking Dave for some blackhat advice.
    inb4 Idol

Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. Lounge   -   #2893
    Now that I got that in, I have had difficult times working with people with too vested an interest in the arbitrary. I've gone about it one of two ways, usurp the whole project and tell them to fuck off and suck from my teat. The other way is to slowly fade into the background until I vanish completely, of course I only had that liberty when the results were of no real consequence.

4. Lounge   -   #2894
    Now that I got that in, I have had difficult times working with people with too vested an interest in the arbitrary. I've gone about it one of two ways, usurp the whole project and tell them to fuck off and suck from my teat. The other way is to slowly fade into the background until I vanish completely, of course I only had that liberty when the results were of no real consequence.
    These cuntrol freaks would have completely forgotten to include me from the start had I given them the chance. The downside is that, at the same time, they want to be bitchy to the prof that "they are doing tooo much of the work". Like I said, fuckingbitchcuntpsychocontrolfreaktwats.

"The worst ones always live."
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #2895
    @disneyland sup foo?

6. Lounge   -   #2896
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyjuarez View Post
    @disneyland sup foo?

Pro-tip. Disneyland ejects people who are tripping on acid. Happened to a friend of mine.
    Now go away.

7. Lounge   -   #2897
    @disneyland sup foo?
    Pics, or we'll think you are just playing on/in the piles of old appliances scattered around the trailer park.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 06-03-2012 at 08:45 PM. Reason: s for piles.

8. Lounge   -   #2898
    @disneyland sup foo?
    Pics, or we'll think you are just playing on/in the piles of old appliances scattered around the trailer park.
    ziggyatdisney.jpg

9. Lounge   -   #2899
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1

10. Lounge   -   #2900

ziggyatdisney.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    You two quit playing cat and mouse...