Page 306 of 545 FirstFirst ... 206256296303304305306307308309316356406 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,060 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    Yes, my cawk was indeed broken. However I didn't mind a bit cos she was getting up to seven shades of mischief, and frankly, it was rather riveting to watch, in a completely flaccid, impotent kinda way, like.

In other news, she went and broke my thumb. It's out like Julian fucking Clary. It's painful to regale you with tales of my fan-tastic life. True story.

Barely detectable irony and almost devoid of sarcasm. It does seem as if you are, indeed, experiencing some kind of euphoric trip.

Also, which thumb is it? I've just realised that I don't use my left thumb at all when I'm typing.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #3052
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    In other news, she went and broke my thumb.
    That must have been something (to go unseen, plz). Personally, I can't remember direct use of my thumb during the secks.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #3053
    chalice's Avatar ____________________

You haven't lived, sunshine. The thumb is a versatile love pivot and an invaluable component in any bedroom.

I'm surprised you stumbled upon procreation at all, with nary a grip to guide you, innit.

4. Lounge   -   #3054
    It's the right, btw.

5. Lounge   -   #3055

You haven't lived, sunshine. The thumb is a versatile love pivot and an invaluable component in any bedroom.

I'm surprised you stumbled upon procreation at all, with nary a grip to guide you, innit.
    Not only did I successfully procreate, I produced 1 3/4 wonderful kids in a single shot. Without use of thumbs.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #3056
    Your poor missus.

Tell her she can borrow my good one. I've recently had to switch to a southpaw orgasm probe stance, but it comes with a money back guarantee. So you're covered to the max.

7. Lounge   -   #3057
    Your poor missus.

Tell her she can borrow my good one. I've recently had to switch to a southpaw orgasm probe stance, but it comes with a money back guarantee. So you're covered to the max.
    I don't want to spoil her.

8. Lounge   -   #3058
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?

That's the lamest dodge for not being able to suspend her in the air with just your cock.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

9. Lounge   -   #3059
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Got two appointments at the same time in around an hours time. can't decide which one to cancel and I don't know the exact time.
    If the time stamp on this post is even, I'll cancel Ellis, if it's odd, I'll cancel CPT.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

10. Lounge   -   #3060
    manker's Avatar effendi

He's a miserable bastard, anyway.