Page 30 of 545 FirstFirst ... 20272829303132334080130530 ... LastLast

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

Human_Being's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post

You taking up the challenge of the newly minted spastic signature there MBM ? in other news, you seem to be ignoring your favorite paedophile too.....
    How hard can it be? You confused him for J-Dye.

I haven't chased ziggy off yet because I thought he should meet Reject. They have a lot in common- the most glaring is a desire for girls 15+ years younger than themselves. I even bet ziggy would turn some stomachs heads at the old trailer park if he borrowed one of Dave's ecru suits.
    Im down with reject. Most motherfucking certainly but i am expecting a lil bit more creativity. Youve most motherfuckin certainly been outdone by Artemis in that department, least he made me chuckle. You sound truly bitter Lol
    Perpetual Shitemonger!

2. Lounge   -   #292
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Human_Being View Post
    Honestly, Just keeping it gangsta. If you call me a name again im telling my mummy, Dawg.

Yeh well us ؟MBM? pedo`s dont like exposing ourselves to each other. Its the ؟MBM? pedo code. ؟MBM? Pedo`s are infamously spasticated when it comes to punctuation. If u dont know get to know. I was thinking maybe theres a program that will punctuate for me seen as it matters so much to you wonderful people, I shall look for one later today, might even help me pick up a five year old.
    What you lack in understandability, you make up for with those backwards "?"'s Those are kinda cool. Where are you from? I'm guessing English is not your first language.
    Im banning you from this thread until such time creativity hits you with a broom upside the head.
    Perpetual Shitemonger!

3. Lounge   -   #293
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Im banning you from this thread until such time creativity hits you with a broom upside the head.
    I was just reading translating your recent posts. I'm guessing your age somewhere around 16-ish. I refuse to pick on you till you are mature enough to drive. That may be awhile.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #294

You refuse to pick on me but you decide name calling is not a form of bullying. Good shit, Good job, Retard.

Edit: Na man i got an answer for everything, Im 30 live in the UK.

Edit2: Knock yourself out if you dare!

Edit3: Oh shit you just knocked yourself out.

Edit4: I R Trollkilla ?

Edit5: Na fk that trolls just kill them selves these days. Shit aint what it used to be.
    Last edited by Human_Being; 02-03-2012 at 10:26 AM.
    Perpetual Shitemonger!

5. Lounge   -   #295
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    This is like the longest goodbye evah. When is dave actually going to stop posting? I feel a poll coming on

6. Lounge   -   #296

Yes Mr Solomon Free Publicity!

IF YOU DARE. Dont shoot the messenger. You make me laugh you call me names bla bla etc then you beef at my punctuality then god bless you all i saw you comin a mile away, you talk nothing but shit, deal with it.

Edit: You mistook me for a shittalker. Not everybody talks shit on the internet.
    Last edited by Human_Being; 02-03-2012 at 10:57 AM.
    Perpetual Shitemonger!

7. Lounge   -   #297
    I can actually believe you live like you post. I never would have guessed your age as 30. Reading your history here has given me a migraine. Does it take effort to be so consistently stupid, or does it come naturally?

This is really going nowhere- as have all things you have drooled onto the site. Feel free to take yourself for a walk, dawg...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #298
    IF YOU DARE. Dont shoot the messenger. You make me laugh you call me names bla bla etc then you beef at my punctuality then god bless you all i saw you comin a mile away, you talk nothing but shit, deal with it.

9. Lounge   -   #299
    I aint gonna front your probably right. Please define "I live how i post" Im not sure what you mean this time. And what exactly is it that im missing when contributing to this forum, licking nuts ? Ill lick your nuts just ask. Life in the balance Lol
    Last edited by Human_Being; 02-03-2012 at 11:14 AM.
    Perpetual Shitemonger!

10. Lounge   -   #300
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    This is like the longest goodbye evah. When is dave actually going to stop posting? I feel a poll coming on
    I beg for the "poll"

If you really want me to leave and stop posting Barbarossa, I shall.

Edit: Infact i refuse to post anywhere other then this thread until i feel welcome.

Edit2: Idoleyes gonna av a field day lets wait for his two cents at least!
    Last edited by Human_Being; 02-03-2012 at 11:29 AM.
    Perpetual Shitemonger!